DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good supplement store in Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco area? Other than the GNC's. Looking for some creatine transport.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
I go to Fitness Essentials, which is at Parker and Alma next to 24 Hour Fitness.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Gaber said:
Thanks, how are the prices? Reasonable?

Yeah, very competetive.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Gaber said:
Anyone know a good supplement store in Plano/Allen/McKinney/Frisco area? Other than the GNC's. Looking for some creatine transport.
Try a place called " (Smoothy) or (Smoothie) Factory" , not sure if it's in your area though.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
there was a smoothie factory right off of macarthur that had very good prices...i'm not sure if they're still there or not, though...i think that it was considered irving, but i don't know for sure.

brad

·
Registered
750 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
there was a smoothie factory right off of macarthur that had very good prices...i'm not sure if they're still there or not, though...i think that it was considered irving, but i don't know for sure.

brad
I figured i could try and help some how.

Thanks STANGGT40!

·
Registered
392 Posts
All the Smoothie Factories sell the products at different prices since they are individually owned. The best prices I have found so far are at the Smoothie Factory off Greenville Ave, Caruth Haven. They have TONS of supplements and are ChEAP!

The guys at Fitness Essentials are cool and know their shit. Ask for Jason or Eric.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
The Smoothie King in Lewisville always had pretty good prices when I was there. It is on Main St. in the shopping center next to 24hr. Fitness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts