·
Registered
837 Posts
I've sen this car very nice and...

FAST!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Vortech with reichard racing 2.95 ultragrip pulley, all aluminum discharge tubes with turbo style clamps, Sean Hyland blower cams, ported heads, ported intake with no runners or imrc's, svo oval throttle body, AFM power pipe 80 mm ProM, AFM big mouth filter, 36lb. injectors, vortech 4:1 fmu, adjustble regulater, 255 intank, with NOS inline pump, JMS custum tune by Chris Johnson from mild to wild, Eibach prokit springs, maxim motorsports double adjustble uppers with ssm lowers,4:30 gears, chrome cobra r's, custom interior, steeda triax, mobile 1 fluids throughout. and there is a lot more just tired of typing. BBK longtubes into custom 3" xpipe into spintech's through 3" chrome tail pipes.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mark, why don't you post your other car on here too??

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
daaaaayummmmmmmmm thats a sweet ass ride man what other car was astig00 talking about?

·
one at a time
1,711 Posts
bones ............ do u have a fever brother .... lol ........ this is mike .... i own the black lt1 with yellow stripes ............ for those on the board.... both these cars are a great buy ..... very quick and very taken care of

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
bgmz282 said:
bones ............ do u have a fever brother .... lol ........ this is mike .... i own the black lt1 with yellow stripes ............ for those on the board.... both these cars are a great buy ..... very quick and very taken care of
JUST READY FOR SOMETHING NEW IN LIFE, THE CARS ARE NOT DOING IT ANYMORE. TIME FOR FAMILY EVENTS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts