DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang, can Denver ever stop the Colts on 3rd down, geeeesh!
This game will be decided in the last few seconds, again for Denver...

<- avid Bronco fan

Wooowhooo, finally! Interception!!! Go Deltha;)

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
<--avid bucs fan since 96 GO BUCS!

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE_RAM said:
<--avid bucs fan since 96 GO BUCS!
That was a good game, my wife is a huge Bucs fan. No wait, she's not huge, just the way she likes the Buc's is huge. :p

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Go Colts! I need Manning and Harrison to get about 1000 yards each and 10 TDS since they are on my starting fantasy team!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
yellowstang said:
That was a good game, my wife is a huge Bucs fan. No wait, she's not huge, just the way she likes the Buc's is huge. :p
she is a smart woman..SB party at your house!

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THE_RAM said:
she is a smart woman..SB party at your house!
If it's the Broncos and/or the Bucs SB party for sure! Football games look awesome on the 55 inch HD TV too!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
Bucs will win the SB :D

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew that would happen, just like Miami! Stupid coach, throwing a pass near the end of the game and stopping the clock so the Colts could come back and tie it up.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Had Broncos season tickets both years of the Super Bowl runs.

<-die hard Bronco fan too! :)

Under the lights this year is not the place to be for Denver. Winless in night games. :(

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DfwSHO said:
Had Broncos season tickets both years of the Super Bowl runs.

<-die hard Bronco fan too! :)

Under the lights this year is not the place to be for Denver. Winless in night games. :(
I know, they suck on national TV this year. Maybe our defense should play a little farther off the guys, you know let them catch and run before we try to tackle them. Stupid defense didn't get any pressure on Manning. What were they, like 17 of 20 on 3rd downs?

·
Registered
328 Posts
If you're ever in Arlington, shoot me a PM. I've got some really cool Broncos memorabilia. Footballs autographed by Elway, TDavis, The Three Amigos (Vance Johnson, Ricky Nattiel, Mark Jackson) and more old school shit like that.

I'm a big Cowboys fan too though. Good win today for them.

·
Registered
328 Posts
yellowstang said:
I know, they suck on national TV this year. Maybe our defense should play a little farther off the guys, you know let them catch and run before we try to tackle them. Stupid defense didn't get any pressure on Manning. What were they, like 17 of 20 on 3rd downs?
What amazes me more is that kicker Vanderjagt misses almost all of his field goals all year long, but makes two huge kicks. :confused:

Ah well...more pissed away chances.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
fuck the colts

I lost 1600 on this fucking game two 50+ field goals in the snow:mad: wtf i am being punished 4. anyone have the #for GA:)

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: fuck the colts

dwldallas said:
I lost 1600 on this fucking game two 50+ field goals in the snow:mad: wtf i am being punished 4. anyone have the #for GA:)
I hope you left the decimal out and lost $16.00, DAMN DUDE, sorry bout that:( :(

DfwSHO - Heck 'ya I'll look 'ya up if I'm inArlington. Not too far from you now, in Hurst. I have some old stuff too, but no old autographs, just Brian Griese. We ought to have a football watching party some time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts