DFW Mustang Forums banner

Strikeforce

1K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  Zfan 
#1 ·
anyone watching the Strikeforce fight tonight?

#3 ·
Who's fighting?

#6 ·
Strikeforce Heavy Artillery tonight
Humperdinks is showing it if you don't have Showtime.

* Heavyweight Championship bout: Netherlands Alistair Overeem (c) vs. United States Brett Rogers[1]
* Heavyweight bout: Belarus Andrei Arlovski vs. Brazil Antonio Silva[1]
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Ronaldo Souza vs. United States Joey Villaseñor[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Roger Gracie vs. United States Kevin Randleman[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Rafael Cavalcante vs. United States Antwain Britt[1]

#19 ·
Are you familiar with Overreem? How many of his other fights have you seen? I suggest going to Youtube and check out some of his fights. He's a freak monster who will school both Lesnar and Fedor.

It's easy to judge from outside the octagon. Try go and getting in one in front of a beast then place judgement.

#20 ·
Yes, yes. I know all about him. And I've all ways liked to watch his fights. I'm not judging anybody. All I'm saying is it would be nice, for once, to see a competitive heavyweight match instead of all of these guys dodging each other. You could tell, as soon as Overreem came in and walked around the ring, that Rogers was scared.

#30 ·
That fight was a joke, what fight? Rodgers lost that fight when he stepped into the octagon. He should have come out swinging as it was his only chance. Back peddling with no ground game is a recipe for disaster.

Overeem is huge but how will he move against some of the others, he looks like a pumped up steroid junkie, can he go 3-5 rounds without blowing up,Would like to see if he has any cardio.

Not a fan of Fador but I think people look at Fedor and he looks like a big softy, not a MMA superstar. I think if Fedor got him to the matt he would break his arms, All that muscle kills flexibility.

Oh well, who knows as most these guys will not fight each other anytime soon. Carwin could put him to sleep, Lesner could beat him to a pulp, Mir, if he could get him to the ground would submit him. He looked bad ass against a chump who was scared shitless.

#37 ·
Anyone tested Overeem for steriods yet? Went back and watched some of his fights as a LHW and he was taken out by Rua and Liddell, he actually looked better as a LHW, it seems pretty obvious he is pumped up on roids.

Was surprised how bad Arlovsky looked, he needs to seriously think about hanging them up. Big Foot owned him in every facet of the fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.