DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Owner of to many Cars!
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends 89 GT was stolen last night from his appartment. Its a white on dark grey car with red interior. Had a set of weld drag lites ( skinnies upfront ) and was lowered. Car had a cobra intake, stage 1 trick flow cam, pro chamber, flows, and thats about all I can remember. Please if anyone sees this car please contact me ASAP we really would like to have the car back.

P.S. The car has oklahoma tags.

http://63t-bolt.corral.net/images/p4230010.jpg
This is a pic of the car on the turbines.

·
Owner of to many Cars!
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here is a list of what I remember was installed on the car:
Kirban AFPR
Trick Flow Stage 1 cam
Cobra Intake
24lb injectors
Hurst shifter with Nascar annv. shift ball
3.55 gears
Weld Drag Lites ( front tires are worn bad on the outside of tire from bad alignment, and rear wheels have holes drilled in them for slick screws)
Hotchkis (sp?) caster/camber plates
BBK progressive rate lowering springs
Hooker shorty headers
Pro Chamber on a home made H-pipe sytem
Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers that had flanges welded to them for the removal of the tailpipes which had the hooker echo tips
Somewhat Polished stock valve covers
Motorsport Aluminum Driveshaft
(Added to list)
70mm Edelbrock T-Body
Moroso Cold Air Kit
C&L 73mm Mass air meter
1.7 Trick Flow roller rockers ( stud mounted)

Cant tell from the pic, but the car does have the sunroof as well. Please if anyone comes about this equipment for sale or happens to see the car contact the police.

·
Registered
655 Posts
ill holla i fseen! sorry man, my brothres was stolen from tyler a few years back too, they know a good car when they see it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
ttt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.