DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm taking over this forum!

This is a sweet car and it deserves car of the month, well at least the last 5 days of the month...this is one sweet SN-95!

list of modifications:

Engine:
Keith Craft 331 stroker with forged eagle crank, H beam rods, JE 10:1 pistons, stud girdle, speed pro oil pump, Canton 7 QT oil pan.
Motorsport underdrive pulleys
Griffin radiator

Exhaust
JBA Firecone 1 5/8 shorties
Bassani X pipe
MAC Stainless flowpaths dumped.

Intake and fuel:
AFR 185cc heads,
CC EE cam .555/.565 224/232/112 LS
EFI Spyder intake
Accufab 75mm t/body
MAC CAI
30lb injectors,
PRO M 75 bullit meter,
Autologic custom chip,converted to 1993 and older IAC, TB, and TPS

Drivetrain suspension and exterior:
Tremec 3350 trans
B&M ripper shifter
Mcloed Kevlar clutch
motorsport aluminum driveshaft
motive 3:90 gears,
Motorsport 5300c springs
Kenny Brown subframes
Upper and Lower control arms, panhard rod, (currently taken off)
Custom black paint by details in Addison
315 nitto drag radials on motorsport chrome Cobra R wheels Polyurethane bushing in the front suspension

Send some pics of the back and the interior if you got them..

·
Registered
757 Posts
by the way, where does the voting take place? anyone know? only reason i did that is beacuse several board members at the get togethers told me i should. this may seem silly, but this is pretty specail to me. i built the car myself, all except for the paint, i cant paint lawn furniture!!!!!!!!!!!!!. thanks a lot people.

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
SHARP lookin car. How does that spiger intake work out with no boost? From my experience, Id take it off and geta TFR series and get some more torque. But Id drive it daily. Especially it runs on pump gas. My gas is aroung 5.50 if not more for 116-12o something. Looks good though.

·
Registered
757 Posts
dynoed 361 to the wheels on motor. no bottle. ive always preferrred that wing over some others. for example, the dual wing that saleen offers is soo ricer to me,lol. just my preference. thanks for the kind comments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.