DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

· Married Man on 14Feb2010
Joined
·
14,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post up what time, day and place you would like to meet at.

I am available any time after 6pm during the week and any time during the week end. Lets try to get some place more central to everyone. I know there were people coming from south side to north Fort Worth.
 

· DERP DERP DERP
Joined
·
37,341 Posts
Ktulu said:
cause they closed dairy queen! :D
lol, yeah they did:D
ok, richard, you choose, it doesnt matter to me, I might not even be able to go. I need to get a job!:mad:
 

· Married Man on 14Feb2010
Joined
·
14,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any A&W restruants around?
We use to have one in Wisconsin when I was a kid.

We could make a Starbucks meet, a pizza place or Hooters.

-Richard
 

· Custom Title
Joined
·
16,584 Posts
TexasDevilDog said:
Is there any A&W restruants around?
We use to have one in Wisconsin when I was a kid.

We could make a Starbucks meet, a pizza place or Hooters.

-Richard
There is one in NRH I think, pretty close to 26 and Davis. I can get the address if intrested, but I remember driving by it several times on my way to Sid parker Stones when I was getting some rocks!
Closest big intersection if your not familiar with the location is 820/183, within 3 or 4 miles from there...

There is also the Pizza place in Hurst called Joes Pasta & Pizza. They have a huge parking lot and in the summer every Friday they have an Old Time car show. Lots of nice older cars!
 

· DERP DERP DERP
Joined
·
37,341 Posts
yellowstang said:
There is one in NRH I think, pretty close to 26 and Davis. I can get the address if intrested, but I remember driving by it several times on my way to Sid parker Stones when I was getting some rocks!
Closest big intersection if your not familiar with the location is 820/183, within 3 or 4 miles from there...

There is also the Pizza place in Hurst called Joes Pasta & Pizza. They have a huge parking lot and in the summer every Friday they have an Old Time car show. Lots of nice older cars!
hmm, good ideas, could you post addresses to both?
thanks
Jeremy
 

· Married Man on 14Feb2010
Joined
·
14,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ktulu said:
there is an A&W place over by super target on 377 and New Bursey road


nice run by the way richard :D
Was that you, I ran on Western Center? If so, your pretty quick. Were you spraying me? I have JBA headers, Magnaflow CB, Steeda pullies and T/A @ 14*.
 

· DERP DERP DERP
Joined
·
37,341 Posts
TexasDevilDog said:
Was that you, I ran on Western Center? If so, your pretty quick. Were you spraying me? I have JBA headers, Magnaflow CB, Steeda pullies and T/A @ 14*.
Im fast too, right richard?:D
 

· Custom Title
Joined
·
16,584 Posts
Marisa said:
They closed the A&W on Grapevine Highway...the only one around is by Target on Denton Highway. :)
The one on GV hiway is closed, my wife just told me when I asked her the address. Dangit, nothing like an A&W Rootbeer float!
Joes Pizza is at 625 Bedford Euless Rd., about 1/2 mile east of Precinct Line rd.
There's also a Hooters at 820 & Davis...
 

· Married Man on 14Feb2010
Joined
·
14,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lets have a GTG there then. Who is up for that place and when?

Ktulu, I guess I am going to have to order that WMS power pipe now and get the Tweecer software to tune my car. I am horrible rich on my dyno graph, under 12:1 most of the run, under 11:1 some spots.
 
1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top