DFW Mustang Forums banner

starbrucks on thrusday night

469 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Phoenix-IT 
#1 ·
I will be there, who else wants to grace my presance. :D

I think Andrew will be there as well.

#6 ·
do they serve other drinks besides coffee at Starbucks.

Fuck all who laugh, but I have never been to one and I am proud of that fact because I am not a sheep.

Anyway, would like to get out tomorrow night but might just meet you at Pappa's if I could ever find the damn place.

#11 ·
we are sitting in front of bucks, not in the back. We got kicked from the Krogers parking lot not the bucks lot.

We will be sitting out front.

Come on out matt, they have lots of beverages to choose from.

Sassy, we normally meet at bucks for awhile, then caravan to pappa's 2 dollar bevearges doesnt start till 9, so no sense in getting there early.

#12 ·
Well I was there, although not for long (had to deal with the wife) but got to meet blazen 308 and phoenix. Nice guys. Beautiful car blazen 308 and sounds mean as hell! I'll have to come sometime when I have more time.

G
#13 ·
Nice Bullit 5111! ;)

Blazen's got a mean sounding car and I suspect that Darkpony has a HARD CORE sleeper there... he an't saying much about it which makes me wonder...

At any rate I think all-yall could whip my stock 03 GT without any problem... except for maybe that fart c.... I mean ricer that was there. :eek:

The drag equipped 5.0 was just way out there.....

cyas next time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.