·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks very cool. I want to see it. ;)

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I think captain picard is like 90 years old now, is that fucker ever going to be an admiral?

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, he's to busy pimpin the hos!

·
Premium Member
4,291 Posts
Janeway makes Admiral?

I saw the preview for the first time last night....right before watching the new James Bond movie "Die Another Day".

Great movie:D

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Sgt Beavis said:
No but Janeway makes Admiral in the movie. Hows that for BS.
I dont undestand this shit. She obviously steps WAY over the fucking line in the last episode of voyager by accepting help from the future by installing all those bad ass weapons and armor that knocked her race by decades into the future, I'm sure the klingons and romulans are going to be real happy folks. Not only that, she goes out of her way through their whole trek home and outfits the borg with even better weapons, fucked up a few civilazations, remember the planet that evolved because of their prescense was shaking the planet that was out of phase with normal space time? If that was the enterprise, picard would've killed everyone on the ship before letting it get out of hand as much as she did. She violated the prime directive about 6x per episode, but made you think that she was trying to uphold it :rolleyes: Dont even get me started on the whole Omega Directive. That bitch should've been knocked down to fucking cadet.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
AbecX said:
I dont undestand this shit. She obviously steps WAY over the fucking line in the last episode of voyager by accepting help from the future by installing all those bad ass weapons and armor that knocked her race by decades into the future, I'm sure the klingons and romulans are going to be real happy folks. Not only that, she goes out of her way through their whole trek home and outfits the borg with even better weapons, fucked up a few civilazations, remember the planet that evolved because of their prescense was shaking the planet that was out of phase with normal space time? If that was the enterprise, picard would've killed everyone on the ship before letting it get out of hand as much as she did. She violated the prime directive about 6x per episode, but made you think that she was trying to uphold it :rolleyes: Dont even get me started on the whole Omega Directive. That bitch should've been knocked down to fucking cadet.

Goddamn AbecX, you're a fuckin geek! LOL.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,859 Posts
AbecX said:

I've just been out fucking geeked.

·
Exit Next Right
929 Posts
AbecX said:
If I was 70yrs away from home. I'd say the hell with the rules.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
negamus said:
If I was 70yrs away from home. I'd say the hell with the rules.
Even if it meant supporting the nazi's of the galaxy?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I am really looking forward to seeing the movie, it looks promising for sure!!:D :)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
AbecX said:
I geek after my own heart.
Kirk gave it up for the flagship. I mean, who wouldn't?
Picard is better then an Admiral.

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn AbecX. I didn't mean to get you on a rampage there.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
Damn AbecX. I didn't mean to get you on a rampage there.
:mad:

Picard was always work first, bitches later, I just hope he didnt hit it with guinan, he was pretty close to that bitch.

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AbecX said:
:mad:

Picard was always work first, bitches later, I just hope he didnt hit it with guinan, he was pretty close to that bitch.
Ok now, that's fucking sick. I'd rather bang Beverly than Woopie. I mean, come on. Bev is a MILF.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
Ok now, that's fucking sick. I'd rather bang Beverly than Woopie. I mean, come on. Bev is a MILF.
No shit!! She showed her tits in mall rats.

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AbecX said:
No shit!! She showed her tits in mall rats.
What I'd do to fuck her. Still, I'd rather fuck Tasha Yar. Good god. I want her pussy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts