DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice fence that is about 3 years old. The fence was watersealed and it gave it a "stained" look. The fence is starting to turn a black/grey color because the waterseal is fading. I want to bring back the stained look but don't know if I should sand the wood and then spray a waterseal or just spray the waterseal. Also what is the best waterseal to use? Thanks in advance.

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Either rent a high pressure water sprayer or just go to Lowes/Home Depot and you can buy a bad ass one for around $200 and spray the shit out of the wood. If you have never used one before you might think it sounds crazy but that is how I used to clean my parents deck and it made the wood look brand new. Do that, let it dry really good and then apply new stain/sealer.;)

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
Bluecoupe said:
What you do is buy some fence cleaner stuff that will clean it first then you can stain it and seal it I believe it is all made byy thompsons. They have it at home depot in the paint section.
EXACTOMUNDO!

I did this to my fence last summer and it did the trick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.