1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
I dont care what anyone says those srt-10's are TURD'S!
hell I wouldn't be scared to race one of them:D

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
Matter of fact if anyone has or knows someone who has a srt-10
I wanna race.

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Stock Vs. Stock it should be a pretty good race. Torque to weight ratio is damn near identical for the two trucks, so that puts them down the quarter at pretty much the same time. Since the Dodge has more horsepower, it should trap a little higher then the L. I like the SRT-10, but I think I'll keep my Lightning. :cool:

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
bet that is SW's truck and it doesn't stay slow for long...

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
HobieF3 said:
bet that is SW's truck and it doesn't stay slow for long...
I'm pretty sure it wasn't SW's, but I would bet you are right as far as SW and modifying.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Took him out pretty quick, but that didn't look like a lightly modded L. It got out of the whole harder than nearly any other one I have seen.

·
Is it cold in here?
7,371 Posts
Glad to see it!!! If the y want that dodoge to be fast they need an automatic in it. I've heard the trans and the shifter sucks in those!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
look at the seconds pass by in the vid that lightning isn't highly modded that lightning may be able to pull a high 12 but seems to me 13s.
Damn i just knew they were gonna be all talk and no walk!:rolleyes: :D

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
In all fairness, I'd like to have seen what either of them actually ran. I know a guy whose L runs 11's, and there's a shitload of '03 Cobra guys who don't know their way around a stick shift, I'm sure those guys would have even more trouble with a shifter handle that's two feet long.

Just a thought.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
That thing is hellafast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Lightning ran 12.5 and the SRT went 13.5...
The L had 4# pulley, exhaust, and chip
The SRT was stock.

The SRT's are running pretty consistent 13.5's stone stock

My 03 Lightning went 13.48 stone stock w/700 miles on it...:)
The SRT's are an awesome truck, but somewhat overrated...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Once again, automatics can be faster with less done to them. It's obvious the dodge was having troubles trying to rip the gears, and from what I could tell, he still have 22's all the way around, compared to the lightnings slicks. Seems fair to me.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts