DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Sports weenie @ full attn
5,638 Posts
Unfortunately, Dirk missed the game because he was attending his MVP trophy ceremony held at the On the Border in Lewisville.

·
Token Union Member
2,912 Posts
What pissed me off was they kept trying to get him in the game and the officials let him come back 2 or 3 times with blood driping on the floor. The rules clearly state that a player can't be on the floor if they are bleeding.

·
Sports weenie @ full attn
5,638 Posts
FreightTrain said:
What pissed me off was they kept trying to get him in the game and the officials let him come back 2 or 3 times with blood driping on the floor. The rules clearly state that a player can't be on the floor if they are bleeding.
You think you were pissed off? I was f'n screaming "There's no f'n way he can play again in this game! If I were, Pop I'd be raising hell!" He was covered in blood and he went back into the game. I couldn't believe it.

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Awesome game. Watching this series, it is blatantly obvious that the Suns and Spurs are both 1000 times the postseason team that the Mavericks are. :mad: All heart and guts, no fluff...

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
ZYouL8R said:
Unfortunately, Dirk missed the game because he was attending his MVP trophy ceremony held at the On the Border in Lewisville.
Someone's itching to get banned. I think I'll do it for a day. Bam!

Sounds like both of us have issues with Dallas losing in the first round. I think I just won the first round between us though :D

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
mustang_marc said:
Duncan had 32 points and 14 rebounds. Are you listening Dirk?
I missed the game and tried to catch any replays late last night but there were none. Damn, I didn't realize that Houston lost as well, no idea who to root for now :(

·
Out
41,944 Posts
evil jose said:
Someone's itching to get banned. I think I'll do it for a day. Bam!

Sounds like both of us have issues with Dallas losing in the first round. I think I just won the first round between us though :D
LMFAO!!! That's what I needed for a Monday morning.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Denny said:
LMFAO!!! That's what I needed for a Monday morning.
I'm glad I could cheer up your morning Denny :D

·
4 Cams are better than 1
5,889 Posts
evil jose said:
I missed the game and tried to catch any replays late last night but there were none. Damn, I didn't realize that Houston lost as well, no idea who to root for now :(

yeah that sucks man...No Big D or H-town...I would have loved to have 3 Texas teams in the Semi finals...would have been nice.... :(

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now tha was some funny shit, I bet ZUL8TR thought the storm was over :D :D :D ...'H'

1 - 20 of 39 Posts