DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Here to stay
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any good suggestions on where to take my 5 year old? It's her spring break and we're not sure where to take her. We took her to the aquarium and the science place yesterday, she had fun but I think she need something more for her age.

Any ideas?

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Six Flags should have their spring break thing going. Maybe you could go to the zoo too. My 5 year old sister freaking loves the zoo.

·
Here to stay
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
called six flags yesterday and they're closed during the week. only open on the weekends, we'll be out there Sat. for sure.

Did the Dallas Aquarium afew months ago.

·
The original
4,994 Posts
Dallas Aquarium- nice
Fort Worth Children's Museum- Very cool, went there today
Fort Worth Zoo- very crowded, tried to go there today
Chuckie Cheese- Friday's activity
Casa Manana has a Winnie the Pooh play going on right now- also on Friday's agenda.

There are tons of things you could do. Just get out of the house and she'll be happy. ;)

·
The original
4,994 Posts
And, the Omni Theater looked like it had some neat movies going on. You could always do the Imax in Dallas if you are closer to that area. Gameworks at Grapevine Mills mall is another option. I really could go on and on here. :p

·
Very Thankful!
8,943 Posts
projectPONY said:
called six flags yesterday and they're closed during the week. only open on the weekends, we'll be out there Sat. for sure.
Its Spring break out.. They are open. :D
I was just there Friday 10am till 10pm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts