DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you own an Xbox, this is a must have game. Very wicked. Played it all Christmas Day, best game i've bought since Halo. :cool: A cool touch is the ability to take out lights and leave people in the dark, flip the switch on your night vision goggles and watch the guards fumble in the dark and freak out.

check it out

http://www.splintercell.com/us/

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
GOD DAMN! the chinese embassy is soooo hard. It took me days to get through is.( the second time you visit it.) Overall very impressive graphics though.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,686 Posts
Is Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell multiplayer first-person like Halo? I love Halo! The commercials are awesome for these 2 games but I didn't want to buy the games over the commercials.

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
splinter cerr is mostly 3rd person. Ghost recon is 1st. I didnt like GR, but my lil bro plays the shit out of it online and loves it!
I think SC is better because its like a metalgear solid on roids that actually makes sense with supurb lighting graphics.
-FFC's 2cents

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
66Deuce said:
Is Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell multiplayer first-person like Halo? I love Halo! The commercials are awesome for these 2 games but I didn't want to buy the games over the commercials.
Ghost Recon is first person, and Splinter Cell in third person. Not sure how different Ghost Recon is on Xbox, but was quite enjoyable on the PC.

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
FunFordCobra said:
splinter cerr is mostly 3rd person. Ghost recon is 1st. I didnt like GR, but my lil bro plays the shit out of it online and loves it!
I think SC is better because its like a metalgear solid on roids that actually makes sense with supurb lighting graphics.
-FFC's 2cents
I beat you....NYYYA.....nyyyaaa!:rolleyes:

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
I liked hitman. You get to sneak around strangling prople with fiber wire. You get DUAL .45s. All kinds of shit. Its more of a sneaking around game though. Good graphics. Youll probabally get tired of it in about a month of you beat it soon thiugh.

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lethal said:
Haven't tried that yet. ;)

I go through games quick because I used to review them. For the PC, I have probably 400 games.
I have it on PC and XBox. Haven't played it on PC yet and only played 3 levels on Xbox because i'm still into Splinter cell. So far I like it on Xbox, it's pretty cool.

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
IF splinter cell was 2 player, I'd kick your ass hollywood.;)

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
FunFordCobra said:
I liked hitman. You get to sneak around chocking people with fiber wire. You get DUAL .45s. All kinds of shit. Its more of a sneaking around game though. Good graphics. Youll probabally get tired of it in about a month of you beat it soon thiugh.
I like how you can steal uniforms of whoever. Then if you walk passed guards in a guard uniform they scratch there chins eyeing you suspiciously. I like realism like that.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
As good as Splinter Cell is, I still think the Thief series is a little better (They both have their ups and downs). Thief 3 is using the Unreal engine (same as Splinter Cell), so we should see some good graphics from that game as well. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.