DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Rookie
14,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week was great. Who wants to go this week. I have some $5 gift cert. i dont mind giving out to ppl that show. $20 unlimited game play and turbo track, you cant beat that.

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
ARGH!!!

i went last time and i reliazed i didnt know who you people were and so i went home.

where can we all meet at speed zone so we will reconize eachother. i will be wearing a black and white perry ellis leather jacket looking stupid if you see me by myself. but can we meet at the bar or snackbar or something?

·
Rookie
14,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: ARGH!!!

slo95.0 said:
i went last time and i reliazed i didnt know who you people were and so i went home.

where can we all meet at speed zone so we will reconize eachother. i will be wearing a black and white perry ellis leather jacket looking stupid if you see me by myself. but can we meet at the bar or snackbar or something?
Last time i didnt know anybody. It helps to get there early while ppl are showing up. I'll keep an eye out for someone looking stupid by himself. :D :)

·
None
12,675 Posts
I'll be wearing my white Mac ballcap.

Except on the kart track....we all know what happens to hats on the kart track.

RIP my fav Freebirds hat :(

·
None
12,675 Posts
Fuck yeah it was cold (39). I think I was the only one with gloves though. Wa pretty cool, they let us go unlimited times around the track until other people started getting in line. Our first of 4 total runs was a good 30-40 minutes of solid racing. There were many times we had a pack of 8-9 karts all within a foot or less of each other going around turns and shit.

The cool part was they let us beat the shit out of each other, and even the operators would get in a kart and join in the fun. DarkPony is a sadistic motherfucker...he was kamikazing anyone and everyone who got near him.

Best $20 I ever spent.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Damn, class needs to hurry up and end so I can get back to Dallas and go to one of these. $20 is a kickass deal if it was even just for the karts.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Me thinks the Blackman you love to hate will make an appearance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts