DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Looks great Andrew!! Whose Z is that in your driveway?

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Swoll5.0 said:
That's an SS spoiler. Shouldn't an LS1 owner know that? :D
Yeah I know, its Z28 with the SS package.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Andrew said:
That's my dad's SS... I'm home visiting the 'rents for a bit...
Nice, its a 02 right? When are you going to put a MTI X1 230/227 .591/.571 109 lSA cam in it?:p :D

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
White_lightning said:
do you know how to read a cam card????
LOL
the X1 is a 112 LSA
the 109 is "109 with 3 degree of retard ground in" making it a 112
LOL
Yeah I do know how to read a cam card, and the one that is coming in is ground on a 109lsa with 4* advance, it is a custom grind.

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
Erfan Z28 said:
Yeah I do know how to read a cam card, and the one that is coming in is ground on a 109lsa with 4* advance, it is a custom grind.
lol. you plan to run that in a auto?
lol
i saw an auto with a 110 in it.. i hope you are giving wrong specs:) otherwise the car is going to be a DOG on the street and make peak power around 7200 rpm
lol
but maybe that bad ass direct flow lid will make everything better

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
White_lightning said:
lol. you plan to run that in a auto?
lol
i saw an auto with a 110 in it.. i hope you are giving wrong specs:) otherwise the car is going to be a DOG on the street and make peak power around 7200 rpm
lol
but maybe that bad ass direct flow lid will make everything better
Yes its a 109lsa, my brain somewhat functions still, i know im a vegetable and cant read but i saw a 9 in there somewhere. Yeah, thats why i got the Direct Flo:cool: and a Yank SY4000. Thanks for pointing that out, it all makes sense now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.