DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see this yet? I saw it last night and thought it was a real piece of shit. There seems to be more playing up to the camera than on any of the other Discovery reality shows. Especially by the twangie owner who has no sense of humor but can play a classic drama queen. The bearded dude, Gary is about the only one I can tolerate only because he doesn't say a whole lot.
I don't see this series lasting very long.

·
GROWED UP WRONG
7,413 Posts
It was like pulling teeth trying to sit through it....

There was a few obvious scenes that were played up for the camera....

·
1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 f0 lyfe!
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JimD said:
WTF is up with those exhaust pipes?
That was about the only part of the bike I actually liked. LOL
I thought it funny they were talking up the paint job and graphics like it was the blingdiggaty when it looked pretty common compaired to others. I thought it pretty gay for them to have their shop name all over the gas tank.

·
Im Not Fat Im Big Boned !
1,519 Posts
i thought it sucked ass. i noticed bascially every bike was the same....except for a different color frame it seemed. no real detail on custom gas tanks or no real fabricating ! so why did they make this show ? and then they spend 20 minutes of the show dissing a guy that ate a banana peal ! and then steam boat willie pops out and you cant understand what the hell hes saying ! wtf... bring on the american choppers,. that is a show that i will watch...... funny and yet great looking bikes made at the end ! Rob

·
Beer Swillin' *******
1,371 Posts
Yeah, it sucked, was gay, and did not do much to make southerners look intelligent.

·
white devil
1,106 Posts
I kept waiting for them to fab a spitoon into the triple tree or something. That shows got a huge bag of nothing. Are they going to set up a reality show in every custom bike shop? They are really starting to beat this concept to death.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That show was horrible. The guy with the long hair and no teeth was very dull. Didn't keep me interested.

·
Registered
257 Posts
When the long-bearded guy disappeared, the owner said "he disappears sometimes". I though the was gonna say that the he goes on a bender or something, but the *** is picking 4-leaf clovers. . .WTF?

The owner is definitely a little bitch also.

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
That bike looked like shit, the acting was terrible (I hate fake drama) and those guys were the whitest trash idiots I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
The trailer park refugee was an excellent fabricator, but the owner had piss poor taste in style, and the bike was just hideous. I have never understood ape hangers, or those stupid tall pipes.

The old-school bikes in the background did raise my eyebrows though. I've thought for a long time that it would be cool to do a vintage-style Harley (square tank, spoke wheels, hardtail, etc..) but with modern parts (wide wheels and tires, BIG HP V-twin). Would definitely be more interesting than yet another gay ass THEME BIKE. :rolleyes:

·
GROWED UP WRONG
7,413 Posts
Cujo_64 said:
i thought it sucked ass. i noticed bascially every bike was the same....except for a different color frame it seemed. no real detail on custom gas tanks or no real fabricating ! so why did they make this show ? and then they spend 20 minutes of the show dissing a guy that ate a banana peal ! and then steam boat willie pops out and you cant understand what the hell hes saying ! wtf... bring on the american choppers,. that is a show that i will watch...... funny and yet great looking bikes made at the end ! Rob
No real fabricating???
They fabricated most everything on the bike?
I would rather watch these toothless ******** then the pricks at OCC, both has shitty acting, but atleast these white trash folks actually BUILD the bikes...

·
Premium Member
14,894 Posts
gary was getting down right philosophical for a toothless *******, but the owner was a douche bag and the bike was fucking stupid looking.

adam

·
dead
14,611 Posts
yes, i just loved them hurling bags of packing peanuts at each other... real bitchin...

i hated the bike. ugliest handle bars ever.. the only thing they have going for them is that they fabricate most everything.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
that show sucks donkey balls.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
It sucked pretty hard. They were all white trash ********, and the owner was the worst.

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
toothless joe was cool...

the owner needed a punch in the mouth...

for some reason I actually liked the bike... even the pipes (must be my fettish for stacks?) I think it'd be pretty sick in flat black.

forrest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts