DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... When my iPhone slow rolls me when I select a different forum and decides I need to to check out Autoconnection's banner ad. Motherfuckers.

·
aka The Cougar
16,782 Posts
Something that irritates me: When mods are so self consumed that they start a thread bitching about their Iphone when we're getting the fuck bombed out of us by spambots.

:p

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something that irritates me: When mods are so self consumed that they start a thread bitching about their Iphone when we're getting the fuck bombed out of us by spambots.

:p
Noted.

·
Registered
261 Posts
wowzers

1,302,618 Post Holy snikey's

Still cracks me up the guy with over 1 Million post accusess the guy with 120 post of trying to up his post count,

haha
Thanks Don for the laugh

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Still cracks me up the guy with over 1 Million post accusess the guy with 120 post of trying to up his post count,

haha
Thanks Don for the laugh
I accuseseseseis everyone of trying to up their post count.

Don't hate.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts

haha
Thanks Don for the laugh
The evi'l jose giveth,the evil jose taketh away,. I'm drunking biatches! Happy Cinco De Mayo!

·
Thats against the law Man
6,482 Posts
Totally off subject but did I see DonSvo's Black Mustang last Sunday heading south on 377 at 114 in Roanoke?

If so, sounds great....if not, there's one out there that looks like it that sounds great. :)

·
I make this look good!
1,695 Posts

haha
Thanks Don for the laugh
I see the village idiot is still here!

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When hackers buy four sets of golf clubs within a month...3 of which are clubs for scratch players...and then cant figure out why they cant break 100. :buttkick:
I did no such thing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts