DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went out to my car and saw some writing on the roof. :mad: Some bitch, who thinks she knows my whole life story and doesn't know the half of it, decided to write in the condensation on the roof of my car.

I ask you guys. How immature is that? If she has a problem with me don't you think she should keep my car out of the whole situation? I know she knows that doing such things like writing on the car with your finger scratches the paint, since most of her buddies are scratch freaks, like myself. I guess she cannot get over the fact that I made a bad decision, said I was sorry, and moved on. She has to keep dwelling on the past.

I guess she has decided to by my judge since she is holier than thou. :rolleyes:

O well.......what are you gonna do? I will keep on living my life because she has no bearing on what I do or will do in the future.

*Rant off

-Jules

The funny thing is, she has nothing to do with the bad decision. She is just a by-stander who wants to get into everyone's life because she has none. :confused:

G

·
Hmm... sounds like some drama! Bring it on woman! hahaha
I would be so pissed off if someone did that to one of my vehicles. I feel your pain. Have you tried discussing it with her?

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KJ94GT said:
Hmm... sounds like some drama! Bring it on woman! hahaha
I would be so pissed off if someone did that to one of my vehicles. I feel your pain. Have you tried discussing it with her?
Not yet. I figured she would read this and get upset and then I might shoot her a PM. But I doubt anything can be talked out. She is sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. I'm sure she will go on talking behind my back, but as long as her or her friend doesn't touch my car I'm a happy camper.

G

·
GTJules99 said:
Not yet. I figured she would read this and get upset and then I might shoot her a PM. But I doubt anything can be talked out. She is sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. I'm sure she will go on talking behind my back, but as long as her or her friend doesn't touch my car I'm a happy camper.
Cool. There's nothing worse than someone who's too chicken sh*t to mess with you... they've gotta mess with your defenseless car. We could wire the battery to the body for next time. It promises to be a real SHOCKER! :eek:

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KJ94GT said:
Cool. There's nothing worse than someone who's too chicken sh*t to mess with you... they've gotta mess with your defenseless car. We could wire the battery to the body for next time. It promises to be a real SHOCKER! :eek:
Ooooo. Could you do that? Thanks, that would be great!

1 - 20 of 276 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.