DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
13,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't recieved a bill from Cingular in a couple of months, which caused to me to forget to pay. I realized it a couple of weeks ago and call the automated bill pay and it keep saying that my account didn't exists :eek: So I was like, well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it :D

Then the day before yesterday my cell phone was cut off. It gives me a number to call. I call it and talk to a girl. She says to verify my address, I tell her and she says that's not correct. I'm like, well that's news to me. She asks "isn't is blah, blah, blah", I say I've never heard that address. Later she says it's in SAN ANTONIO!!!. :eek: I haven't even visited San Antonio in over 10 years let alone live there. She then says that someone did an address change on 9-20-2002. :eek: Kind of scary that someone can/did do that.

So anyway, I pay the past due amount, and she credited late fees and reactivation fees. But it still kinda makes me wonder. I should have written down that address and tried to figure out who it was.

· Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
Who Needs 8 said:
But it still kinda makes me wonder. I should have written down that address and tried to figure out who it was.
It was probably just someone at Cingular typed in the wrong account number when changing someone's address. Why would anyone want your bill coming to their house? :confused:

· BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
13,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Someone did an Address Change on my Cell Phone

DamonH said:
It was probably just someone at Cingular typed in the wrong account number when changing someone's address. Why would anyone want your bill coming to their house? :confused:
Well I'm glad they didn't change my phone number too

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.