DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy claimed to have a DOHC b18c integra motor swap (making 358hp n/a)awhile back. He crashes the car and has to remove the hood. Revealing the original motor with the SOHC valve cover. When confronted on his bullshit he says it's got the SOHC valve cover for "sleeper mode".

He also stated that he is not going to put a hood back on the car since the air cleaner (standing erect in this pic) is now getting much more air to the fuel injectors.

I didn't have the convo, but took the pics - the guy comes running out as I am taking the pics (from a car) as if I am gonna steal this junker...
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This lexus was bought lastnight buy a dancer and promptly ended up like this within hours of ownership

BTW - a plastic bag is holding the hood down, she left before we could "fix" it....how lond will that hold until the hood flys up and smacks the roof/windshield???
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't remember the whole story, but the rear brake had to be removed for some odd reason - he drops the bike last night and weakens the front brake lever - today going down 360 he grabs it and it brakes off in his hand - he had to down shift and flintstone it to stop - GOOD TIMES
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no rear brake :eek:
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no rear brake lever either, hey it least it matches the front ;)
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more lexus pics
 

·
Is it cold in here?
Joined
·
7,371 Posts
HobieF3 said:
I don't remember the whole story, but the rear brake had to be removed for some odd reason - he drops the bike last night and weakens the front brake lever - today going down 360 he grabs it and it brakes off in his hand - he had to down shift and flintstone it to stop - GOOD TIMES
That would suck:eek: :eek:
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spankustang said:
That would suck:eek: :eek:
yeah, he got really lucky - Imagine if that happened at a red light. I told him that ghetto rigged no rear brake shit would bite him in the ass.

I will get pics of the driver of the Lexus later, you guys will appreciate it ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,166 Posts
HobieF3 said:
yeah, he got really lucky - Imagine if that happened at a red light.
Or during an emergency stop on 360 where the car in fron slams on the brake. The guy is an idiot for riding it like that.
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got Boost? said:
Or during an emergency stop on 360 where the car in fron slams on the brake. The guy is an idiot for riding it like that.
He does so much dumb shit....You can't stop him...
 

·
gotta love hotties
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
where are the dancer pics?? :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
That guy is crazy to be out in traffic like that; I could see cruising around on a Sunday. I am assuming he is a good rider to go like that right?
 

·
Dirty Mexican
Joined
·
1,110 Posts
My friend has a Lexus the same color.
 

·
Bitter Italian
Joined
·
6,101 Posts
HobieF3 said:

I didn't have the convo, but took the pics - the guy comes running out as I am taking the pics (from a car) as if I am gonna steal this junker...
I saw that car at 7-11 after my jiu jitsu class on Monday.

One word PIMP! lol
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The civic - I doubt he has ANY intentions on painting the fenders, notice the trim has been installed...:p
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dancer pics may take a couple days...
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top