DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend . Felix Trinidad is coming back to face Ricardo Mayorga . Mayorga is moving up in weight to face Tito , it should even out with Tito's 2 yr absence . I'm taking that crazy mofo Mayorga to win by KO . Anyone else going to check it out ? Ought to be a slugfest .

Attachments

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
yea this fight should be a great one!!! Mayorga is just a mean top condition fighter who likes to maul and brawl!!! and Tito is going to have his hands full especially since he has not had a fight in years but still should be good. I think it's a toss up fight!! :cool:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree , but me not ever really being a big Tito fan , I'm going for Mayo . I'm thinking this fight is going to end with a KO for sure . There is going to be some decent undercard fights . If not mistaken Judah fights , that should be a fight ending with an early KO .

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
dogman said:
I agree , but me not ever really being a big Tito fan , I'm going for Mayo . I'm thinking this fight is going to end with a KO for sure . There is going to be some decent undercard fights . If not mistaken Judah fights , that should be a fight ending with an early KO .
I'm not to big on Tito either not Mayorga but I can appreciate great fight's over good boxing(hit and run type)matches! :cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a feeling its gonna be a very dirty fight between the two... i see an accidental head butt during the fight thats gonna end it early

·
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
2,792 Posts
My man Tito came though!!!!!!!Another $100 in my pocket :D

·
fuckcanada
5,325 Posts
xYoung347x said:
Thats one of the greatest fight I seen. Mayorga has a lot of heart to stay in the fight for that long.
yeah no kidding he was getting his ass handed to him...

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
I did not see the fight but did Trinidad say who he wanted to fight next? :confused:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMEGA DOOM said:
I did not see the fight but did Trinidad say who he wanted to fight next? :confused:
Take the big money fight with the rematch with DLH or go for Hopkin's and get less money and his ass beat down again ... I think he is going to shoot for DLH :confused:

·
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
2,792 Posts
That was one of the best fights of the year IMO. Trinidad beat em' up and took his pride money also, lol. Side bet they had going for $100,000. Mayorga does have pretty good chin, looked like body shots would have ended it alot sooner.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
showing it again

Anyone that didnt catch this fight and want to check out one of the toughest SOB's in the sport of boxing . Check it out tonight , coming on at 10 pm on HBO.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
good fight I think barerra vs morales 3 will be a good fight , like this one ....I miss old aturo gatti vs mickey ward...

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
stacy532 said:
good fight I think barerra vs morales 3 will be a good fight , like this one ....I miss old aturo gatti vs mickey ward...
you'll see a great fight between Barrera vs Morales but if Gatti fight's TSZU that will be great!!!! :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMEGA DOOM said:
you'll see a great fight between Barrera vs Morales but if Gatti fight's TSZU that will be great!!!! :D

I think Gatti is fighting JJ Leija ... I know Tszyu is fighting Sharmba Mitchell . I dont think Tszyu is getting passed Mitchell .

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JMAC said:
ZU is gonna kill Gatti! Anybody wanna take that bet?
If that fight ever happends , I'll take some of that . Want to make a lil friendly wager on the upcoming ZU fight ? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts