DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some moron in a yellow lexus gs300 with a grapefruit shooter exhaust and a superchager,(according to him) messed with me from the tollway and george bush, all the way to 121 and dallas aprkway, he kept goosing it until i had to just beat him down,. then he wanted to keep racing. what a moron. see this is what angers me about people that have no common sense. after the horrible horrible beating he got, he wanted more and more and more. i finally had to roll down my window and tell him to go away, and that he needs to go and fine a few more cylinders for his car, he seemed to have missplaced some of them.
this is why cousins dont marry.

stroker95

·
R.E.N.G.
2,816 Posts
friends don't let friends drive rice!

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
stroker95 said:
some moron in a yellow lexus gs300 with a grapefruit shooter exhaust and a superchager,(according to him) messed with me from the tollway and george bush, all the way to 121 and dallas aprkway, he kept goosing it until i had to just beat him down,. then he wanted to keep racing. what a moron. see this is what angers me about people that have no common sense. after the horrible horrible beating he got, he wanted more and more and more. i finally had to roll down my window and tell him to go away, and that he needs to go and fine a few more cylinders for his car, he seemed to have missplaced some of them.

stroker95
ummm i have a few toyota 6 bangers you can run in your stroker:) they have virtualy the same motor as the gs300:) just lower compression.. you want some?

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
NickSVT03 said:
What numbers are you putting down stroked95?
from his profile..
" live in frisco texas, 95gt, 331 keith craft stroker, 360 to the tires on motor, 39k invested.former ford technician. "

did you come out to starbucks last sat and had your hood open?

·
Premium Member
8,767 Posts
stroker95 said:

stroker95

I had that happen before except my guy drove a cavalier with a fast & furious wing on the back.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well people, i cant thank yall enough for the kind words about my car. it is very much appreciated. took a lot of work, time, and most of all, money, to get it where its at.
you can have a rematch don, i really enjoyed last night, i had a great time. everyone was cool, and friendly. its nice to get out and be around others that enjoy these cars as much as i do. its 361 to the tires on motor. and i still wanna race that guy in the silver camaro that says he puts 550 to the tires on motor.
anything happening tonight? i feel like possibly getting out again tonight. ive got to get up tomorrow and put my 3:90 gears in. and want to try it out tomorrow night to see how much it helped.
again, thanks for the kind words guys. if i can find a digital
camera, id like to take some pics and enter it for the car of the month. not sure if it is THAT nice enough to win that, but who knows. let me know what yall think.

stroker95 (david).

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
stroker95 said:
well people, i cant thank yall enough for the kind words about my car. it is very much appreciated. took a lot of work, time, and most of all, money, to get it where its at.
you can have a rematch don, i really enjoyed last night, i had a great time. everyone was cool, and friendly. its nice to get out and be around others that enjoy these cars as much as i do. its 361 to the tires on motor. and i still wanna race that guy in the silver camaro that says he puts 550 to the tires on motor.
anything happening tonight? i feel like possibly getting out again tonight. ive got to get up tomorrow and put my 3:90 gears in. and want to try it out tomorrow night to see how much it helped.
again, thanks for the kind words guys. if i can find a digital
camera, id like to take some pics and enter it for the car of the month. not sure if it is THAT nice enough to win that, but who knows. let me know what yall think.

stroker95 (david).
i have 393 at the wheels:) wanna run me sat night?:)
i have the green bolt on supra with almost the same motor the gs300 has. You met me at starbucks last sat.
d.

·
Turbobrooks
15,610 Posts
Re: Re: some idiot ricer messing with me after i left papas

White_lightning said:
ummm i have a few toyota 6 bangers you can run in your stroker:) they have virtualy the same motor as the gs300:) just lower compression.. you want some?
I'll run ANY of the supras that you know from a stop!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, id be happy to run you, but considering you have more power than i do, and your car might weigh less than mine, kinda see the outcome from here on the bench,lol, i might though.
and yes, i understand yours has a similar motor to the gs300, BUT, there is one fact that you are missing, you are NOT a moron, as this kid was. there are times when someone does need to re-race someone, but after that last night, why did he keep coming back for more, and more, and more, and more,lol. seemed kind of redundant.by the way, your green supra is a clean clean car. that thing is sweet with the huge intercooler showing. makes me wanna go turbo,lol.we will talk about it this weekend.
stroker95(david)

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,750 Posts
stroker95 said:
well, id be happy to run you, but considering you have more power than i do, and your car might weigh less than mine, kinda see the outcome from here on the bench,lol, i might though.
and yes, i understand yours has a similar motor to the gs300, BUT, there is one fact that you are missing, you are NOT a moron, as this kid was. there are times when someone does need to re-race someone, but after that last night, why did he keep coming back for more, and more, and more, and more,lol. seemed kind of redundant.by the way, your green supra is a clean clean car. that thing is sweet with the huge intercooler showing. makes me wanna go turbo,lol.we will talk about it this weekend.
stroker95(david)
my car weighs les???
LOL!!
3500lbs car
then ADD gas
and then ad my 285lbs ass..
you are saying your car is over 3850 lbs??

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.