DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw Mike Kelly's car out there today, but it only ran a 5.66 or something like that....but there was another car running 5.30s...so who has the fastest car on here? just curious... :cool:

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Mike ran a 5.33 if I remember correctly. Travis Franklin ran a 5.00

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike could have, i got there at close to 2 and only saw him run once. Travis' car hauls for sure, and it looks great. there were a BUNCH of nice cars out there...and i was thrilled to see Big Thumper get his 6.90 pass, thatta boy dougie...

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
SLOWVERADO said:
Mike could have, i got there at close to 2 and only saw him run once. Travis' car hauls for sure, and it looks great. there were a BUNCH of nice cars out there...and i was thrilled to see Big Thumper get his 6.90 pass, thatta boy dougie...
Mike had a little Boom bitch on that last run.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn, travis must have made another run after i left...awesome. 2foggers, did you have the blue stang 4 cam motor with 2 stages?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shoulda paid someone to put it on apparently...

·
Registered
65 Posts
It wasnt put on wrong. The crank trigger was marked wrong. It will be fixed and back to the track friday. Thanks to andrew for being a big man a coming down to talk. Much respect for that. All the other people just talk on hear and wont say anything to your face. ANDREW your pretty cool guy.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, that is cool for him to come talk his trash to your face. did you kick his ass or whatever like you said you would? hmmm, you're from azle...crazy

·
That's what she said!
3,896 Posts
TURBO OUTLAW said:
It wasnt put on wrong. The crank trigger was marked wrong. It will be fixed and back to the track friday. Thanks to andrew for being a big man a coming down to talk. Much respect for that. All the other people just talk on hear and wont say anything to your face. ANDREW your pretty cool guy.
Mike you know I am not scared to say anything to your face! I just do not have anything fast to talk shit about, I know this because you showed me your timeslips that I will never have! LOL :D

I hope you get your car back together running A++

·
five liter chevy eater
2,025 Posts
i think travis's car actually hit 4.74 at 151.??mph. that damn thing was fking fast. And loud too. It was one of 3 cars i had to cover my 10 month old's ears when it went by us. "Sigh" someday when i am 60 i might have a car that fast.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts