DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good thing the Cowboys lost today. Now JJ has no choice but to fire him. Looks like everyone on The Ticket is convinced it's going to be Parcells which means JJ will have to relenquish some power to get him. Tampa Bay is claiming that Parcells is under contract with them and they deserve compensation for him. I don't see that flying very far since the contract was never registered with the NFL and Parcells hasn't been paid a dime.

· I drive a fookin Honda
5,254 Posts
I_Want_An_LS1 said:
I heard that they were talking to Dennis GReen as well?
There is also an NFL league policy that when in search for a head coach, each team must interview atleast 1 black head coach for the position. I personally don't want to see Denny Green here for the simple fact he could NEVER win in the playoffs. However, he would be a definite upgrade over what we have now.

Anybody else think Campo screwed up by kicking the ball back to the Skins at the end of the game? Why the fuck did they not go for an onside kick when they only had 1 timeout left? Just a perfect ending to many bad game-time decisions by Campo.

· Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
17,123 Posts
Any bets on how long the next coach will last? I think we need to take up a betting pool for this one. I say 1 season with Parcell if he makes it here. LOL, who knows Parcell may walk out in the middle of the season with Jones driving him nuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.