DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Denny said:
ever hear of sleep? ya know, the thing I should be doing right now...
Yeah, I started getting the flu a bit yesterday, so I went to bed at 8 or so, woke up at 2. Probably try going back to sleep in an hour or two. Luckily I dont have to be at work til 1.

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Denny said:
sucks to be up at this time of the morning and have the flu!!!

Thanks, you made me feel a little better about my situation.

LOL, you're welcome. I see in your other thread you are working 6 to 6. Ouch. I used to work 9 to 9 dayshift at National Semiconductor. I liked it, but would have hated it if it was nights. I need another job with 12 hour shifts, 3 on 4 off.

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Denny said:
Ya, I'm normally 6am-6pm Sun-Tues and every other Wed. I like the days off and getting 4 hous OT every day!

Hell yeah, thats the same I had at National, only 9-9. I LOVED that shift.

Luckily its a pretty weak version of the flu. Just got a bit of a cloudy head and some drainage, nothing big. Hopefully it will be gone before I have to cook Xmas dinner for my parents.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
talisman said:
<--ahhhhhh, now having visions of the Man Show.
<-- having visions of denny's last party ( from spying behind the fence of course ).

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
talisman said:
Hahaha, me and AbecX the only two members online right now.
There are currently 6 members and 5 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 281 on 09-18-2002 at 10:25 PM.
AbecX, Erfan Z28, Spirit RT, talisman, white98ls1, whitehooptie

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
SLP007 said:
Are all losers.
My car is still faster ( in theory ) lmfao

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
SLP007 said:
How can that be.....I mean I have flows and a k&n. What else do I need:confused:
blower AND spray. ( in theory :rolleyes: )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.