DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is it not racists when a Black person calls a white person, who they do not know personally, white boy or white girl???

This is what pisses me off about racism. If a white person calls an african american "that Black Boy" or "that Black Girl" it's a racists comment. But if an african american cannot be a racists for making "white boy" or "white girl" comments. :rolleyes: :mad:

So I'm at work at the Pea (Black eyed Pea) and we get 35 people from Lincoln High School (isn't that in South Dallas?) They're all african american except for about 3 adults. They were making all sorts of what I call racists remarks about their servers (my friends) calling them "that white boy" or "that white girl" and just giving us all kinds of Hell. Not to mention they were as fucking CHEAP as they come. If your that cheap, go to fucking McDonalds for the love of GOD!!!! At least there you not going to be served by "that white boy" and "that white girl". Bottom line, one of my friends almost decked a mother fucker who disrepsected him in his face, then my manager told them to just pay their ticket and get the fuck out because they were disrespecting us so much. It really made me feel sorry for the african american race because all of them were obvious racists (OH WAIT, AFRICAN AMERICANS AREN'T RACISTS, IT'S ONLY WHITE FOLK :rolleyes: )

<--- Just Venting

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wicked SVO said:
I can answer that......wait....lemme go get my Official NAACP Emergency Answer BLACK book.

-Keith
LOL . . . is the author Rev. Sharpton or Rev. Jackson?

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
Let me guess, they ordered water to drink with lots of lemons.;) I know from FAMILY experience that Black People are MORE RACIST than most white people. I know this is a touchy subject with most people, But the Black folks are now using the race issue whenever needed. I work in a hospital and had a young black woman come in with abdominal pain. First thing to check is pregnancy (race matters not). The test came back positive, and all of the relatives yelled racism and that white girls would not be subjected to these tests. The level of stupidity is reaching for gold. BTW, I have 2 mixed grandchildren
:D They are simply my babies.

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
01-0800 said:
Let me guess, they ordered water to drink with lots of lemons.;)
Hell, there were 30-something of them, which we had to seperate them into three groups with three different servers. One of the groups DIDN'T EAT, and wouldn't even get water because "we would charge them for the water because they didn't want to eat". The server had to convience them that we don't charge for water. Then they wanted Rolls and Cornbread because we don't charge for that (but we do if you don't order an entree) :D .

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
now that was funny lol

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
This is what is funny. We all are different. Cultures are different. Individual people are are different. There is/are different traits among different races. People should not get offended by this. Seems to me that these are just poor ass people. Poor ass people have a way of acting out :mad:

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
01-0800 said:
Poor ass people have a way of acting out :mad:
But not by disrespecting others to get a Free Meal :mad: . . . if yo' poo', then go to MickyD's!!! ;)

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
o shit this is funny lol

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
01-0800 said:
This is what is funny. We all are different. Cultures are different. Individual people are are different. There is/are different traits among different races. People should not get offended by this. Seems to me that these are just poor ass people. Poor ass people have a way of acting out :mad:
Why u always bumpin yo gumz? Aint No one po', Its Called Style, My White Man That always be trying to hold a brotha down.

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Who Needs 8 said:
But not by disrespecting others to get a Free Meal :mad: . . . if yo' poo', then go to MickyD's!!! ;)
Aint no one getting disrespected by calling dem white folks white boys. They is white , Look at'em.

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Five Point Slow said:
Aint no one getting disrespected by calling dem white folks white boys. They is white , Look at'em.
Yeah, I forgot about the part that the woman that was giving us problems, called one server gay, and then ordered food and made a scene when it came out that she "never ordered it" :rolleyes: All so that they'd get a free meal. BTW: They didn't :D

·
CFH
9,579 Posts
Five Point Slow said:
No, Fuck You.

You aint bout shit cept sucking dat dick.
I swear dude. If I ever see you, I'm going to kill you.

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Who Needs 8 said:
Yeah, I forgot about the part that the woman that was giving us problems, called one server gay, and then ordered food and made a scene when it came out that she "never ordered it" :rolleyes: All so that they'd get a free meal. BTW: They didn't :D
Yall whiteboys gay than a motha fucka. If we wanted dem free meals, i would have made yo azz pay fo mo shit, bitch.

Ya hurd me ?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts