DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...should I go back and get the $2.00 worth of food I was shorted or just deal with it?
 

·
None
Joined
·
12,675 Posts
...Gets mind out of the gutter...


I thought you were gonna post about how you just got bent over a hood... :cool:
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol @ Chris....and for miss "Looks Count".......yes there is a lot of dumb stuff that goes on, on this board....but YES...My looks "count" :p

ven tough I'm eatin some nasty Sonic
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,741 Posts
hell yes! and come pick me up on your way there! :D :p
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rolleyes: I'm an idiot.....disregard all comments. The missing food has been located
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sassystang said:
geez.:rolleyes: Now that you have us all thinking about Sonic.. Good late night snack..:)
lol...

mmmm chili chz tater tots............mmm jal poppers.........mmmm burgers........mmmmm ice cream...lol:p


yep, I can see my ass growing as I type


;)
 

·
None
Joined
·
12,675 Posts
Now that everything is cleared up...I think I'll go back to my previous thought...much more interesting.

MMmmm...
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris98GT said:
Now that everything is cleared up...I think I'll go back to my previous thought...much more interesting.

MMmmm...
lol....almost got it in the p-lot at the dealership where we just bought the...oops, not supposed to be talking about that yet:D
 

·
None
Joined
·
12,675 Posts
racegirl said:
lol....almost got it in the p-lot at the dealership where we just bought the...oops, not supposed to be talking about that yet:D
If you don't spill it, I'll bend you over a hood myself. :mad:

(Gets paddle out...)
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chris98GT said:
If you don't spill it, I'll bend you over a hood myself. :mad:

(Gets paddle out...)
whoooo weeeee...promise:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
993 Posts
some of those girls at sonic are freakin stupid. i'll give them the bill....not even hand them the change.....and they'll walk off. im always just like....yeh so uh... sweet. im outta here.
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
racegirl said:
:rolleyes: I'm an idiot.....disregard all comments. The missing food has been located
:D
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top