DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to meet True_Stang because he was apparently going to make an attempt to "beat my ass."

We were supposed to meet at 2AM at Circuit City (his time, his place). I show up at 1:50, just to make sure I wouldn't miss him. He shows up, right on time. He pulls into the South side of the parking lot right next to me...but signals for me to roll down my window? (I'm thinking, wtf do we have to talk about?) Anyway, I roll down my window and he says, "Hold on just a second, I have another person trying to beat my ass."

I was like, "uhhhh...okay?" Then a blue Montero comes rushing into the parking lot from the South and True_Stang takes off...they drive to the other side of the parking lot...I follow. A friend of True_Stang's is now leaning out the passenger window pointing a wooden stick at the Montero as True_Stang (in a Tahoe) follows them. The Montero runs back around a Just for Feet and comes back out, stopping on the closer side of the Just for Feet. True_Stang passes right by him to come talk to me to tell me to just hold on.

The two SUVs tear into the middle of the parking lot, do some stupid ass manuevering (basically circles with each other) then True_Stang exits back out through the South side of the parking lot. Then the Montero jumps a curb on the North side of the parking lot and exits through the alley way of the CC.

At this point I am thoroughly confused. I have been watching these cars circle around, not very hostilly, play some weird jousting game then leave...apart from each other?

I sit in that parking lot, with my equally perplexed friends, for another 30 minutes. (Now, 2:35AM) True_Stang doesn't come back...I figure it's a bust and I leave, dissapointed.

Anyway, now I have PMs trying to accuse me of having multiple cars with me. Trying to tell me I had 3 cars behind the Just for Feet (in reality there was one, vacant minivan back there). And that he had people chasing him until 3:45 in the morning, when he "finally lost them."

I think True_Stang got together with his buddies in the blue Montero and staged some rediculous and horribly enacted hoax to get out of having to face me.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
990 Posts
you aint got to lie to kick it
J/K

I heard 4 car loads of people w/ bats showed up in your defense

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard 4 car loads of people w/ bats showed up in your defense
Haha, so now it's gone from 3 to 4 and now they all had bats? (I have PMs just now from True_Stang saying 3.)

I was there, in ONLY my car. Brought two guys in my car, one was my younger brother and the other posts on here as rt13.

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, it seriously looked like True_Stang and the Montero were trying to joust. They just both drove in oblong circles around each other.

If they were my friends why would the Montero STOP by the Just for Feet, just so True_Stang could come talk to me? If they were after him, why would they jump a curb and exit the opposite side of the parking lot as him? If they were after him, why would he chase them across the parking lot with that kid leaning out the window pointing at them with some wooden stick? :confused:

·
wishin i had a fast car
4,643 Posts
I bet it was rather crazy looking. For some reason I get this picture of an old Benny Hill show where all the guys are running around like chickens with their heads chopped off!!!

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is still saying there were three cars hidden behind the Just for Feet, and they chased him down the highway until 3:45AM.

As I said, I had rt13 from this board with me. If I had such an army, why would I drive all the fucking way to the boon docks (Lancaster) to pick him up?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
cause i havent seen this....you are a little fucking bitch you know that....i had people from this board see you brought 4 car loads of people to kick my ass...fuck you...you fucking pussy

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
superlopez said:
Why dont yall just hanle it like men and have a good ol Shootout.
Well, he said "let's meet up tonight." Back when all this started (a Tuesday I do believe). I said, okay, told him to come to a place a named right then. He backed out, and told me to show up at CC at 2AM. I agreed, then said just for it to be me and him. He said, "No, I will be honest with you, I will have friends." I told him no weapons, he threatened me with an SKS. So I got 3 people (my brother, rt13, and rt13's gf came along)...and then he pulls this stunt.

He also tried to tell me through PM that after he left, he came back in 15 minutes. First, I waited for 30 and saw NO ONE. Second, how did he come back in 15 minutes if he was being chased down the highway until 3:45AM?

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
well if you wanna really talk shit thous people where not with us they where chasing us, soooo the ******* in the ricers where chasing us to wylie where we got pulled over

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
one of your pussy ass friends tried to hit my 02 tahoe with a fucking ledge hammer...we got run around town for 1 hour and 45 minuts....then my friend decided to through artillery shells at your fucking friends so stfu.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
i said for you to meet me in an open parking lot cause you are known to have people fight for you...shit the first time this happened you had some big fuck on front of you

·
Your Real DAD
4,724 Posts
exlude said:
Well, he said "let's meet up tonight." Back when all this started (a Tuesday I do believe). I said, okay, told him to come to a place a named right then. He backed out, and told me to show up at CC at 2AM. I agreed, then said just for it to be me and him. He said, "No, I will be honest with you, I will have friends." I told him no weapons, he threatened me with an SKS. So I got 3 people (my brother, rt13, and rt13's gf came along)...and then he pulls this stunt.

He also tried to tell me through PM that after he left, he came back in 15 minutes. First, I waited for 30 and saw NO ONE. Second, how did he come back in 15 minutes if he was being chased down the highway until 3:45AM?

Someone needs to get shot already...

·
not exclude
9,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RiSk said:
well if you wanna really talk shit thous people where not with us they where chasing us, soooo the ******* in the ricers where chasing us to wylie where we got pulled over
So how did you go all the way to Wylie, yet still came back in 15 minutes?

·
3rd shift sloucher
1,612 Posts
they are not with him, they where with the *******, so he just needs to STFU and die

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
you and all your fucking friends were trying to jump us....thats why you had your friends waiting on the other side of the building so we couldnt see them...fuck you

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
we didnt get to wylie and back in 15 minuts we went up 75 and turned around and headed back south....at the end we went to wylie when we got pulled over

1 - 20 of 448 Posts