DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on, post up, it seems its not just me anymore, all I ever get is emails, aim's and pm's about it now from all these people with questions :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
33,187 Posts
You keep posting up about how much better it is...

What did you expect? :confused:

<----Doesn't have Linux, and WON'T since AbecX does. :D
 
G

·
P.O.S.94-5.0. said:
That penguin in your sig looks like he's trying to grab his jock, but his flipper is to short. LOL!
Jesus christ, I just snorted while laughing...

That's the first time I've laughed like that in a while....

You ROCK Vansickle, you really do
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
I have a system all set aside to be a Linux box but have yet to load it up. Every time I think I will have the spare time to play with it I get side tracked. Soon though....maybe.

AbecX said:
Come on, post up, it seems its not just me anymore, all I ever get is emails, aim's and pm's about it now from all these people with questions :mad:
 

·
Texas Rangers #1
Joined
·
10,592 Posts
I've had it on and off for the past three years. I'll load it on something, play with it for a month or two, get frustrated, and then forget about it. happens about every 6 mos. or so. :(
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P.O.S.94-5.0. said:
That penguin in your sig looks like he's trying to grab his jock, but his flipper is to short. LOL!
lmfao !!!
 

·
98 SVT Cobra
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
As stated before, I have a system that is running a duel (yes, they are fighting) boot. I have Windows XP Pro and Mandrake Linux. I am keeping Windows right now because there are somethings that I do only because there is no support or software for Linux yet. As a general rule, I use Linux for my day to day tasks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,857 Posts
Silverback said:
Jesus christ, I just snorted while laughing...

That's the first time I've laughed like that in a while....

You ROCK Vansickle, you really do
Thank you, Thank you , I'll be here all week.


Please tip your waitress's and bartender's.
 

·
Boost is Life
Joined
·
4,327 Posts
I've got a BSD box I was in the process of setting up a webserver on ... but it's on the backburner right now. Hopefully I'll finish it soon so I can move all my crap off my friends servers! heh
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top