DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised he isn't on suicide watch. I figure he's going to have a complete meltdown before long. I figure he will eventually die of some self affliction. I don't see him living to a ripe old age and dying of natural causes.

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
I would so love it for the judge to find him in contempt of court, for all the BS he is doing.

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's getting around like a 90 year old man. Everyday he is whining about some pains. They were showing him being walked into court with a body guard on each side helping hold him up while he slowly shuffled along.

I applaude the judge for making him get his but in court, but I agree the judge needs to nail him for not being punctual.

I was hoping a cop would have written a ticket for his entourage speeding while getting him to the courthouse.

·
Get Some!! Get some!!
3,985 Posts
Frank said:
He's getting around like a 90 year old man. Everyday he is whining about some pains. They were showing him being walked into court with a body guard on each side helping hold him up while he slowly shuffled along.

I applaude the judge for making him get his but in court, but I agree the judge needs to nail him for not being punctual.

I was hoping a cop would have written a ticket for his entourage speeding while getting him to the courthouse.
I think he is just trying to get sympathy from the jurors!!

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
Xavren said:
I think he is just trying to get sympathy from the jurors!!
You think?? That's exactly what they are doing. They have no defense - the only thing that his defense can do is try and break down a 14 year old kid (not a hard thing to do) and bring in a bunch of celebrities as so-called "credibility witnesses," to ooh and ahh the jury.

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
If he gets out of this, he will go way overboard the next time "Mike presents Jr. snuff films"

·
At least it sounds fast
4,752 Posts
Buick355 said:
He'll get aquitted and be back to paying with little wee-wees in no time.
Of course he will, and the mothers and fathers of the little wee-wees he'll be playing with will be okay with it cause in the end they get rich.
<-----Wife

·
Registered
392 Posts
i think they should throw MJ, Robert Blake, Mike Tyson, and OJ in a cell together and let them all rape each other. lol

Give them a rusty old knife to see who gets dinner that day. lmfao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts