DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Vinnie Kung of MM&FF did it on a Fairmont. Think I've seen a few other people do it as well but no websites. Why would you want to go through that kinda trouble though?

·
"R" Code
1,506 Posts
some guy on stangnet did it. cant remember his name it was like tim the toolman or something like that said it was really involved had to narrow it and such

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
evil jose said:
Why would you want to go through that kinda trouble though?
Sn95 Interior vs a Fox interior.... Tough decsion there jose ;)

A dude on stangnet had a good article written up, tim the toolman I think was his name, perhaps someone can find the post, I cant.

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
AbecX said:
Sn95 Interior vs a Fox interior.... Tough decsion there jose ;)
So when are you going to swap in an SN95 dash Cruz? What I'm saying is, is it worth the trouble? I guess if your bored and have the money and patience and like being kicked in the balls you can go through the trouble :rolleyes:

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
bsharer said:
Jose, Vinnie put a FOX dash into a Granada. THAT's easy.

Im sure a SN95 dash into a FOX would be a major ordeal.
My bad, it's been over a year or year and a half since I've seen it.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
evil jose said:
I guess if your bored and have the money and patience and like being kicked in the balls you can go through the trouble
That comes with the hobby :)

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
AbecX said:
That comes with the hobby :)
I guess I have a life then and don't spend every waking minute thinking about my 'Stang :p

·
Marcus Aurelius
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That site is good, but it would be a lot better if I could see the pics.

I've never liked the Fox dashes...

And now that I've bought my car back, I've tossed the thought around about swapping all my Cobra parts into a coupe

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
9,515 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
I think it fits....you have to modify how the dash attaaches....I like the fox interior much more than the sn95.....Ive owned both....hell I sold this fool above me that COBRA! :)
i agree, i think the fox looks better all around and it also weighs less and has a higher :cool: factor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.