DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found out that a friend of mine from 16years ago is a member on here. We lived down the street from each other and went to school together in 6th grade, we where pretty good friends, at least I thought, we had a crush on the same girl and all that shit. I Pmed them out of the blue when I saw something that rang a bell, and guess what it was them. Small freaking world. Just something I thought was cool and another thing that this board is good for instead of just watching all of the leg humpers get shot down and the newbies getting ass raped by all of you mean people ;) .
has something like happen to anyone else?

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
Yeah, I sort of knew jluv98gt from a while back. Him, Cartman, and myself met at quite a few stoplights, been stalked by him in a Wal-mart parking lot, and had revs thrown us. It wasn't until the AA Arena photo shoot that I got to meet Jared.

·
Registered
142 Posts
yeah there is a guy i used to go to sunday school with... Isn't that sweet the idea of me at church... lol
I know its unbelievable but yes it does happen.

~N

G

·
there is a guy on here who knows a bunch of the people I hung out with when I was in high school.

He went to a different school but i can still remember some of those guys in school talking about him.

also found out that one of my cousins is a member.

·
I am a Motherfucker
4,755 Posts
I know alot of people around from the site. I forget names easily and just call 'em by their screen names.

·
MFFL!
13,459 Posts
And what's more crazy is that you've been posting here for close to two years, been out to the races and GTGs and haven't discovered that before now. One of the positive reasons you should be able to list your full name under "member profile". Of course, chicks would probably have even more leghumpers if someone knew their last name. Doh!

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Slim87GT dated my best friend when I was 15 and lived around the corner from me. I almost SHAT myself when I saw him at a MMCM last year. LOL! (I'm still paying him for his silence about those days!) :p

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Girls can too said:
Slim87GT dated my best friend when I was 15 and lived around the corner from me. I almost SHAT myself when I saw him at a MMCM last year. LOL! (I'm still paying him for his silence about those days!) :p
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~PMs Noah to see if he has any good pictures of our celeb. would like to see what she looked like as a little boy. :eek: :D

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
SNEAKY said:
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~PMs Noah to see if he has any good pictures of our celeb. would like to see what she looked like as a little boy. :eek: :D
ROFLMAO @ both celeb and little boy! hahahaha! I pity the foo' who posts an early pic of me. :p Let's just say, I followed the "trends" and loved Aqua Net. LOL!

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Girls can too said:
ROFLMAO @ both celeb and little boy! hahahaha! I pity the foo' who posts an early pic of me. :p Let's just say, I followed the "trends" and loved Aqua Net. LOL!
lmfao, she had a ricer wing on her fucking head.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the thing about this that i find cool, is that we both moved off and have not talked in 16years, but we have talked many times at GTG's and it has never even acured to me that i may have known him before. Melissa Reins was a little cutie through,huh.

·
Custom Title
16,584 Posts
white02gt said:
I will let yellowstang tell you all.
That's funny, it is a small world. One day I was reading a thread about something that went on for several pages, then White02gt posted something about his Mom. I was like, hey, I used to work with someone named Mrs. White02gt so I pm'd him. Sure enough it was the same person, so I've known his parents/Mom mostly for several years. All those horror stories I heard about her kids all seem to make sense now!:D J/K

Then to make it an even smaller world, that same night there was a group of people that worked at the same place with Mrs. White02gt and me having a gtg in Arlington, so I went. While standing in line to get a table for us all someone taps me on the shoulder. This guy I used to work with a few years ago that was going thru some really bad times with a divorce and stuff. Turns out he is doing well, his kid is doing well and the divorce is all over. Then as I'm walking to the table, I see another person I worked with about 8 years ago! I was like, Holy freaken' cow, what a strange day this has been!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.