DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
gotta love hotties
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
slow green hatch where are you??

LOL!!! I dont know your name on here, but thanks for racing me even though you didnt want to. Looked like about 3 cars to me. True_Stang was with me and thats what he said. Funny thing is, I didnt even have an instrument cluster in my car.....Had no idea what rpm I was launching at and no clue when to shift other than the sound of the engine and I still won!! And there were 2 ppl in my car, and only u in yours. heh. Well, anyways, you knew it was going to happen that way. You said so yourself. I'm sure True_Stang will chime in here any time with his own comments.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
you raced CrAzY_CaLyPsO_5.0

he has a green lx hatchback....at the light off of park/alma in plano....vanride threw about 3 car's on him......

here is a sig we made for him

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
I frequent Plano in the summer time I stay with family there, maybe I should come race you guys.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
maybe whatcha got??

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
Auto GT with dumped spintech's

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
is that it???

·
FIRE!
2,028 Posts
For the time being yes, thats all I have.
I should be back down that way in May. I'll give you guy's a holla

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
nah we just mess with him......but vanride handed his ass to him tonight

·
gotta love hotties
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice sig True_Stang. LOL!!! Thanks for helping me with that damn speedo, It looks great and works perfectly. Now I just have to finish my shit list of stuff to do so I can keep up with you guys when we race. :)

·
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL
4,295 Posts
greg you can't race him, he has the fastest car ever, he has the only e6 headed gt that can roast ls-1's with stock gears. He will kill you if you race:rolleyes:

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
That is a funny sig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts