DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a black second gen Camaro on I-35 going to downtown Dallas while I was going home yesterday around 5:30pm. You could tell it was supped up because the rear was lifted up, it had fat tires, and it sounded mean. Well I pulled up next to him and we were doing around 45 when I reved it. I put it into third(I should haved dropped it to second) while I was waiting for him to do something. I heard him punch it so I floored it, he was a half a car ahead of me but I still got'em by half a car when we caught up to traffic. I slowed down for him but he just stayed behind me.
It was a good race though.My first Camaro kill.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Manuel's88Coupe said:
I saw a black second gen Camaro on I-35 going to downtown Dallas while I was going home yesterday around 5:30pm. You could tell it was supped up because the rear was lifted up, it had fat tires, and it sounded mean. Well I pulled up next to him and we were doing around 45 when I reved it. I put it into third(I should haved dropped it to second) while I was waiting for him to do something. I heard him punch it so I floored it, he was a half a car ahead of me but I still got'em by half a car when we caught up to traffic. I slowed down for him but he just stayed behind me.
It was a good race though.My first Camaro kill.

Wooo!! Sweet! Racing on I-35 at 5:30 in the afternoon!!!

You're a moron. 5:30?:rolleyes:

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
all Camaros are slow.

·
Secular Dogooderist
3,031 Posts
Re: Re: Slow Ass Camaro on I-35

SilverOH3SVT said:
Wooo!! Sweet! Racing on I-35 at 5:30 in the afternoon!!!

You're a moron. 5:30?:rolleyes:
Well, I think you're the moron. Just because you don't have a fast or even near fast car it doesn't mean you have to get down on other people for doing what they like. You're always the first one to jump down on somebody for doing something stupid, like you've never done it before. Get off the dude's sack man, SHIT!

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Slow Ass Camaro on I-35

BadLXHB302 said:
Well, I think you're the moron. Just because you don't have a fast or even near fast car it doesn't mean you have to get down on other people for doing what they like. You're always the first one to jump down on somebody for doing something stupid, like you've never done it before. Get off the dude's sack man, SHIT!
Hey man, blow me. I've seen accidents caused by street racers. I've seen families wrecked because of it. Yes, I did it at one point of my life, about 4 years ago, then lost a good friend to it. That was my turning point. You're from Denton, you're familiar with I35 then. Is racing on it at 5:30 pm a good thing to do? NO! Why? Rush hour!! It doesn't matter if I have a fast car or not, that's irrelavent to my post. Would you be pissed if a family member was killed because of this? Yeah, I think so. So STFU. :mad: And one more thing, get off my sack.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Everyone has their soap box....:rolleyes: Good kill........but if you only got him by half a car........does that mean your car is just slow?;) Be a gracious winner.........no need for the slowass comment.:p

Good Kill! Next time to avoid the flaming from people on their soap box............just refer to the race being on the track.;)

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
a 2nd gen camaro...wow..:rolleyes:

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
people are killed by people rushing their ass's to work or are in a hurry for some unknown reason going home? cause' most street races start and end quickly as opposed to people being in a hurry caused they woke up late or just try to rush home to catch their favorite TV show!!!:mad: I'm not condoning street racing but I am also tired of people acting like street racers are the blame for every high speed accident! Most of the time it's just plain stupidity that's creates losses for all of us. If you don't like what your reading sometimes just leave the keyboard and take a break cause street racing is a minute problem if any at all in today society! personally I like to hear stories of daily street competition's!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts