DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, Denton was an ice skating rink for me last night. My best time was an 8.67 at 94.6mph! I say it was slippery for me because there was pro stock truck running 1.0x sixy foots. :eek:

Quite a few people there from here despite the cold. bragradialstang was having the same problem I was and ran a 7.9. That's about a second and a half slower than it should be. JC was enjoying his automatic with slicks. He was cutting some decent 60s.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
Kirk-Once you get your Feb. mods sorted out your car is gonna be hard to beat!

I was definately digging the auto! My first (and best) pass, shocked the crap outa me. I didn't expect it to launch so violently (relative to my best 60' of 1.79 the last time the car was an auto)

Next year is gonna be fun!

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
dragradialstang said:
The LS1's seemed to have all the traction last night
It's easier to get traction in a slow car!

·
almost ready to race
2,860 Posts
I wish that S10 had made a full pass.:eek:

I actually managed to hook a little and pull my new best 60's.

[email protected] with a 1.735 60' on motor

[email protected] with a 1.615 60' on bottle

I made it to the final round of Quick 8, pulled my best 60' of 1.602 trying to keep up with beenfetchedlately and then I miss 2nd.:eek:

Good stuff.

G

·
Slow ls1 huh? 1.46 60s is slow at 6.60?? Wow there must have been some fast cars out there. Oh wait I was there. Didnt the same SS win the quick 8? And wasnt that truck that everyone was talking about out there? It just seems that you wont just give the guy respect were respect is due. For a street car, it is very quick

OUT

AL P said:
It's easier to get traction in a slow car!

G

·
Is there anyone that goes to the Denton track that can beat this silver ss???? It seems that there are a shit load of mustang guys talking shit about this car but none seem to beat it. You say that there is a red truck that wants some. Isnt that a chevy?? Oh thats right, chevy to beat chevy. Where are the FORDS??? (FOUND ON ROADSIDE DEAD) or just talking shit on the computer? Well its seems that you guys are talking shit on here and the gms are performing. Did you see that red SS 35th that ran 6.80s shifting?? get you some of that!!! It must suck to only really win on the computer and not in real life!!! Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. See yall at Denton this weekend, I hear that there are some grudge matches at Denton going on between LS1's between each other, because the fords wont challenge them. So now they have to race each other just to have a good time. The sad thing is that the two SS camaros weigh a combined weight of 7000 lbs. I know that the mustangs weigh much less than that. Come on guys! Do f-ing something.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!

·
founder
1,142 Posts
schmegma said:
Is there anyone that goes to the Denton track that can beat this silver ss???? It seems that there are a shit load of mustang guys talking shit about this car but none seem to beat it. You say that there is a red truck that wants some. Isnt that a chevy?? Oh thats right, chevy to beat chevy. Where are the FORDS??? (FOUND ON ROADSIDE DEAD) or just talking shit on the computer? Well its seems that you guys are talking shit on here and the gms are performing. Did you see that red SS 35th that ran 6.80s shifting?? get you some of that!!! It must suck to only really win on the computer and not in real life!!! Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. See yall at Denton this weekend, I hear that there are some grudge matches at Denton going on between LS1's between each other, because the fords wont challenge them. So now they have to race each other just to have a good time. The sad thing is that the two SS camaros weigh a combined weight of 7000 lbs. I know that the mustangs weigh much less than that. Come on guys! Do f-ing something.

OUT!!!!!!!!!!
who the hell are you talking to:rolleyes:

·
founder
1,142 Posts
[CS]ls1haha said:
Where's Andrew?? I devote my left nut to be sucked on by GM enthusiasts at this level of retardation. Oh, shit, isn't Andrew's daily driver a ZO6? And if I remember he ran a 9.75 in his Mustang shifting gears. mmmmmm......

At this point, I don't feel that I can come up with any words to express your ignorance! Fucking moron.:)
couldnt have said it better my self:)

G

·
Okay guys you are right, i am always negative. So here is some practice on being nice. I hope that you all have a very Happy New Year. Also, I know Andrew and his car is very very quick. Much props to him. And he shifts too, which is even more amazing. Have a great day and remember Mustangs dont have to be the sadest. There is no reason for us to hate each other, cause if it werent for you guys crying about trailor this and that then we would never have anything to argue about right. Take care guys!!!

OUT

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
schmegma said:

OUT!!!!!!!!!!
lmao!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
You got that right. Denton was an ice rink! Week before last, I ran the last run of the night by going through the trap completely sideways! Thank God the guy I was running was slow enough to stop before hitting me. Also, managed to keep the car off the rail. Still managed to cross at 7.11!

G

·
I am sure that he will be. I talked to him the other day and he was planning on going at that time. I guess I will see you guys out there. Have a great day!!!!

OUT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.