DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
None
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6324

To borrow their idea, a period of Zero-Tolerance.

It has come to my attention that several of the regulars, moderators, and general membership alike are concerned with the retarded newbie influx we’ve been experiencing. This is not a path we haven’t crossed before, and it usually does seem to pick up around the holidays. The site has grown to 2,000 members and statistically it’s no surprise that membership will be growing faster and faster from here on out.

This is all fine and well. We welcome all enthusiastic racers who want to come share and interact with others in the greatest sport on earth. However, it’s time to get back to doing it our way, and our way is pro-active. Well that’s not entirely true. My way is to sit around for a while and see if the problem fixes itself, then do something about it when it doesn’t. This one has not fixed itself.

It’s time to get back to the roots. We are not the peace, love, and respect happy-friends network. We are the FFOG brandishing SuckIt! in your face all day network. We started this place with a very small number of technically savvy, witty, hardcore people who talked a lot of smack and could back it up. In short, elitist arrogant assholes who didn’t care that people saw them as elitist arrogant assholes because most of the time they were right. We are the Pirate Ship in the Sea of Misinformation.

So, I bring to you CC.com Zero Tolerance Week. The holidays are always stressful, so what better way to improve your day than a wholesome dose of smack. This requires full participation of all valuable and contributing members. Let’s get back to the roots by getting on each other’s tits, stirring things up, crafting eloquent smackdowns, and banning morons at the drop of a hat. It’s the holiday gift that keeps on giving.

Some of you may be repulsed, shocked, and horrified at what mayhem ensues from this, but my only words of comfort will be SuckIt! If we piss off a thousand to get fifty more like us, it will be worth it. If we want to be the fastest guys at the track with strippers under each arm and the Jolly Roger flying from our tent, then we must begin here. We are not a Utopian Island, we are a haven for the Internet Outlaw. We don’t just claim to put the wood to Ass Clowns, we do so by extending the plank over shark infested waters.

By the end of this week, I want to see that member count drop. I want to see 75% more tech and 75% more smack. I was resigned to taking the week off, but now I’m even getting motivated to make some new t-shirts and put some work into the site. Help me keep the momentum going. Running this place has no perks other than an active and entertaining audience. The more interactive you are, the more fun it is for us (when we have the time). The minute you smell Ass Clown, let me know, and you can share in the cathartic experience of an alley-oop, slam-dunk account deletion. Send me hate mail or have your girlfriend profess her undying love for me. Send me sick instant messages. I don’t care. I want to get us and everyone else hyped up enough to keep this place the best fucking racing site on the internet, period.

End transmission.
Discuss...

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I would seriously own that place, all 6 of me.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
No faith! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.