DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really glad I have a daily driver now. My civic has hail damage that's not visible in the pic and some door dings, (I bought it that way, no biggie) so I didn't go irate when I saw this bullshit this morning.

I mean seriously, if this was my Mustang I would have killed this bitch's car.

How can someone REALLY park that badly ??? You would have to try. The odd thing, since she backed in, her driver's door is right next to mine and if I couldn't open my door, how the hell did she get out ??? Judging by the white marks on her door and the dings and black marks on my door, she had a hell of a time. :mad:

The picture really didn't do it justice, the car was a lot closer to mine in person, just look at the line in the parking spot towards the back of her car. I had to get in my car through THE PASSENGER DOOR, WTF?! and I am not exactly a big guy 5-8 180lbs...

I just can't believe someone would park like that on their drivers side, it had to be a bitch to get out, why not move the god damn car, if you are in a hurry how about moving the god damn car later! I noticed the car like this at 9 or 10 lastnight and just figured she was in a hurry and would move it or leave later, but nope, 9am this morning the car was still there, so I snapped the pic.

Attachments

·
Full tilt boogie !!
10,207 Posts
damn.....glad it wasn't your stang. I would have atleast left a note.

·
Keep jocking
9,217 Posts
Damn that is fucked up. I would have honked till someone came out and gave them a verbal beatdown.

·
aggie97's protege'
2,545 Posts
Black Ac said:
A swift kick to the door panel will work.
I 'm with you .,., I can dent the shit out of some stuff .,.,lol thats what the attitude adjuster is for .,., just such occasions .,.,

·
"R" Code
1,960 Posts
Cheezebandit said:
I 'm with you .,., I can dent the shit out of some stuff .,.,lol thats what the attitude adjuster is for .,., just such occasions .,.,
Dusty, Loan him the AA

·
Premium Member
29,396 Posts
I have numerous door dings, and scrapes from rude assholes, and never catch them. :mad: I dont see how hard it is to park inside the lines, or to open your door with caution?? People just have no respect for other peoples things these days.

·
Registered
334 Posts
more work for me :D

·
aggie97's protege'
2,545 Posts
GTPhreak said:
Dusty, Loan him the AA
hahayou wanna orrowthe attitude adjuster .,., haha would give the dent guy som morework .,., you can even leave the guys card on the windsield .,.,

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
I'll have to admit, when I was in college and had a beater, I didn't give a fuck who I parked next to and/or door dings. It was the beauty of having a beater. heh.

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
beater or not thats fucked up, you have to sell that beater to someone, and you will prolly get more $$$ if its not banged to shit..

i would leave a nice terd on her hood..... she is into german cars, maybe she is into german sex

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
wow,

i would have punched one hell of a dent in someones door. thats just plain disrespectful. i am ELVIS the righter of all parking lot wrongs. :D

god bless.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Damn some people are asswipes! :eek: I would have definatly kicked that car or something! :D

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
haha

Elapidae said:
You know... She's obstructing the painted line. I'd get a can of white spray paint and 'restore' the line. It's a safety issue. ;)
that would be the funniest ever!!!!!! :D

god bless.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
2 quarts of oil in the gas tank...

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
get Eric to fix up the car for ya, I heard hes pretty good at denting cars

1 - 20 of 63 Posts