DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Timer
4,027 Posts
Its actually cheaper in the long run to buy a EEC Tuner (or Tweecer), with a Wideband O2 and tune it yourself. Both those systems have data logging. You basically can get your air/fuel curve level and where you want it by doing it yourself. If your combo ever changes, you can change it yourself also.

Just my opinion.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
Dacotua said:
Its actually cheaper in the long run to buy a EEC Tuner (or Tweecer), with a Wideband O2 and tune it yourself. Both those systems have data logging. You basically can get your air/fuel curve level and where you want it by doing it yourself. If your combo ever changes, you can change it yourself also.

Just my opinion.
i've got an eec-tuner, and i have figured out that i am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to try and figure it out...it's much easier, for me anyway, to have someone else just burn a chip and be done with it...

brad

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
i've got an eec-tuner, and i have figured out that i am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to try and figure it out...it's much easier, for me anyway, to have someone else just burn a chip and be done with it...

brad

Ill take that eec tuner, and vortech off your hands ;)

·
Shelby GT500
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dacotua said:

Just my opinion.
I have the SCT Pro Racer Package. I can tune my car myself. The purpose for me to go is to learn from a pro!

http://www.sctflash.com/racer.php

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
blk02NXStang said:
I have the SCT Pro Racer Package. I can tune my car myself. The purpose for me to go is to learn from a pro!

http://www.sctflash.com/racer.php
Talk to Chris at Dallas Mustang and pick up a SCT Big Air and get rid of that damn Maf extender. They have both in stock!
Tweecer= CACA DooDie!!!

·
Shelby GT500
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mach1Marauder said:
Talk to Chris at Dallas Mustang and pick up a SCT Big Air and get rid of that damn Maf extender. They have both in stock!
Tweecer= CACA DooDie!!!

I have a SCT Big Air being delivered Monday. Herman is giving us a deal on them. Only 210.00! :)

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
blk02NXStang said:
I have a SCT Big Air being delivered Monday. Herman is giving us a deal on them. Only 210.00! :)

DAMN!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts