DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· CEO of......
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was some funny shit last night. if you didn't go, you should have. might have been the best $25 i ever spent.

special guest Bill Martin wasn't too bad either. had some funny stuff. guest was supposed to be Barry Martin (routine is like Rodney's) but i guess something happend to him:confused:

so did anybody else go off of the board here??? if so, where were yall seated at? if you're on stage, i was on that first section of seats,left of the middle section and 8 rows back. damn good seats, didn't have to use one of the 3 big tv screens to see him. it was great. :D

Al P- did i see you there??? i thought i did, but wasn't sure. guess i should've come up and said hi.

now i can't wait for his album "nut sack" to come out feb. 11.

· Worship me
34,275 Posts
Yep, I was there! I laughed pretty hard, he sure is in touch with his emotions for being a ******* comic....LOL

· CEO of......
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KevinH78 said:
Where was it at Bert? I went a couple of years ago and saw him at Grahm's but haven't had a chance to see him again since then.

it was at the NextStage in grand praire.

al p- hell yeah he's funny. tell ya what, i got to get me one of those 8ft. peckers. :D

they're was a HUGE crowd there last night. i saw him in shreveport earlier this year and there wasn't near that many people there. he wasn't signing autograph's after the show was he?? i didn't see him anywhere. he did in shreveport, got to talk to him a little bit, it was cool.

oh yeah, he even made a joke about longview (where he is from and I :D ) suprise suprise. lol

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
ive got a 12 inch dick and a dozen roses, and a pickup truck..hubhuba huba hey! come on girls sing it!

ive seen him in rockwall and in nacogdoches and got his autograph on morning wood cd

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.