DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chest and biceps.. light day ( only my 3rd work out back in the gym) im going easy on sat.. sticking to light weight.. but i will be pushing Got boost as far as he will go....
BRING IT ON!!!

who is up??? 96 cobra???

Got boost will be therelike clock work.. possibly Mr Evil.. we will let ONE person join in on the pain..

24 hour fitness on parker/alma..who wants to come suffer?????
11 am

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
If I show up don't waste my time with that 135lb bs. You better be ready to kick it up a notch!

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got Boost? said:
If I show up don't waste my time with that 135lb bs. You better be ready to kick it up a notch!
im stepping it up to 155 baby!!

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Big Matt said:
is saterday the english spelling for saturday?

kind of like colour for color
and humour for humor

???

:D

thats english for *SLAP*

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Cool....

I'm in as of now. Can I just walk in or do I have to pay some type of fee?

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Cool....

96cobraonRoids said:
I'm in as of now. Can I just walk in or do I have to pay some type of fee?
If you dont have a memebership.. its about $10-15 to train... we will be there around 11. Me Got boost and possibly Mr evil.. you cant miss us.. i will be in black sweats.. and either a tank top, black t-shirt or bright orange t-shirt.. we start at 11:) so be there a little early.. my name is dave.

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
Re: Re: Cool....

White_lightning said:
If you dont have a memebership.. its about $10-15 to train... we will be there around 11. Me Got boost and possibly Mr evil.. you cant miss us.. i will be in black sweats.. and either a tank top, black t-shirt or bright orange t-shirt.. we start at 11:) so be there a little early.. my name is dave.

Are you kidding me, its going to cost me 10-15 big ones to train for one day at a 24 hour fitness? Thats half the cost of a monthly membership at my gym. You can't get me in for free? Whats up with that. If I get in I'll be wearing a hot pink muscle shirt with black nike breakaways and black wrestling shoes.

Later Nate Dogg

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Re: Cool....

96cobraonRoids said:
Are you kidding me, its going to cost me 10-15 big ones to train for one day at a 24 hour fitness? Thats half the cost of a monthly membership at my gym. You can't get me in for free? Whats up with that. If I get in I'll be wearing a hot pink muscle shirt with black nike breakaways and black wrestling shoes.

Later Nate Dogg

Hot pink??? you better be benching 500lbs wearing hot pink:)

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool....

White_lightning said:
Hot pink??? you better be benching 500lbs wearing hot pink:)
Just hope he doesn't *breakaway* those Nike breakaways and reveal a matching hot pink thong. :eek:

JOKING!

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool....

01WhiteCobra said:
Just hope he doesn't *breakaway* those Nike breakaways and reveal a matching hot pink thong. :eek:

JOKING!

*HURL*

*SLAP*

hey now:) we arent lifting at the
Y
M
C
A

1 - 12 of 12 Posts