DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are Hiring outside sales team members for roofing and fencing. If there are any interested parties please let me know we have been super busy and need a few good sales team members. We will train if needed.

Interested parties contact: [email protected]

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
your always hiring! what happened to your previous employees if their making so much money?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sales Question

Good Question… And I have a good answer…

The sales team members that are not lazy sitting around looking for hand outs are very busy. We send good sales team member’s leads. Don’t get me wrong we have had several sales guys come and go, 3 have been the company long term and are still with the company... We can teach sales guys a lot of things but we cannot teach them how to talk to people. If you can sell and talk to people you will excel… If you are afraid of rejection before ever asking, sales are not for you. But we do have 6 sales team members right now that are doing excellent. Bottom line we are busy and hiring for the sales position right now, and I post up when more sales team members are needed.

We are also hiring a fence crew position if you are interested $7.15 especially for you.

·
DFWS
6,989 Posts
Good Question… And I have a good answer…

The sales team members that are not lazy sitting around looking for hand outs are very busy. We send good sales team member’s leads. Don’t get me wrong we have had several sales guys come and go, 3 have been the company long term and are still with the company... We can teach sales guys a lot of things but we cannot teach them how to talk to people. If you can sell and talk to people you will excel… If you are afraid of rejection before ever asking, sales are not for you. But we do have 6 sales team members right now that are doing excellent. Bottom line we are busy and hiring for the sales position right now, and I post up when more sales team members are needed.

We are also hiring a fence crew position if you are interested $7.15 especially for you.

haha i wasn't trying be a smartass, well maybe i was! just curious because your post threw up a red flag for me. i've been around the construction business all my life so i know about lazy people and other bullshit.

carry on!

·
duh...duh....duh
9,543 Posts
Sales is not for everyone, regardless of field/product. Especially when dealing with residential asses like me. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Training

Is experience necessary?
No sir we do not require experience... We will train interested parties we have 3 licensed insurance adjuster on staff including me. We will show the ropes to become successful.
You can call me for more details
469-865-3838
[email protected]

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fenceing

For $7.15 an hour? Probably just check for a pulse...
The $7.15 was a joke. But if somebody really wants to work on our fence installation crew it starts at $10.00 per hour depending on experience. Must have a vehicle and valid drivers license to come to the office and pick up the work truck and tools.

[email protected]
469-865-3838
www.metroplexroof.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts