DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went on a road trip to Sulpher Springs to get some miles on the new motor, so maybe I can smack around a few self acclaimed 'Silver Crew' members before I leave for west Texas. On my way home what do I notice, none other than the familiar center exiting, quad exhaust of the O2BQIK SS Camaro. God I hate break in miles :mad:. He was ready to run, but do to only having 250 miles on the new motor (at that point), I had to decline :(.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLP007 said:
I thought he sold that car??

Whats the count?
Yeah, Ty sold it, I didn't catch the guys name. Kinda hard when you are doing 70 mph down the highway.

A measely 300 miles on the odometer so far. I hope I can pick up the rest pretty quick. I may have to make a trip to THP to pick up a few of my old parts, so that will be an additional 80 miles.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to try and leave around 3 for THP. So, I should be there a little before 4.

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Sulpher Springs..... :eek: That is a long as trip from DFW..
You should have just come on in to Longview you were only about 30 minutes away. :D

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stangfanatic said:
Sulpher Springs..... :eek: That is a long as trip from DFW..
You should have just come on in to Longview you were only about 30 minutes away. :D
Yeah, it was a pretty good drive, but I had to get back before 2 pm :(.

Nick, I'll see you there.

·
Race Tracks have Corners?
3,582 Posts
Jay, Drive on down here man! Thats a good bit right there... Right at 300 atleast...

How is it running? What's the setup now?

:D

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
SlvrTA said:
Jay, Drive on down here man! Thats a good bit right there... Right at 300 atleast...

It's 400 round trip from N. Dallas ;)

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
i live in SulphUr springs jay! spell it right ! ;)

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
*insert middle finger smiley face here*

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Jay, when are you heading up to Childress?? I'll be heading to Amarillo on Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts