Got this in an email, it seemed fake at first but I checked into it and it looks legit. If it is it looks like a hell of a time.
"You're invited to Cowboys Stadium for Rivalry Nights in Arlington, Texas!!!
Rivalry Nights is the world's largest pre-game party & pep rally ever put together. For the first time, Rivalry Nights combines Music, Football, Basketball, Mixed Martial Arts, Wrestling, Drifting, Freestyle Motocross, Stunt Biking & a Hot Import Nights Car Show Competition.
Event Date & Address:
Friday October 16th 2009
Cowboys Stadium (new)
Tickets go sale next week! Car Sign-ups are open, email [email protected]
for assistance or questions regarding Club Discounts, Tent Space, Parking, Team Set-ups, etc.
Registered Cars - Load in Thursday and Friday (day of event)... www.hinevents.com/cars
Rivalry Nights Texas vs. Oklahoma features:
- Rivalry Nights Tailgate hosted by NFL Hall-of-Fame Quarterback Warren Moon
- LIVE concerts!! Details following this message on www.rivalrynights.com
- Meet & Greet the girls of Rivalry Nights & Hosts of Hot Import Nights the ‘TV Show’
- Hot Import Night Show featuring the National Guard Ultimate Unlimited Car Competition
- FMX - Freestyle Motocross by X-Games Champions from across the Country
Stunts provided by: FreestyleMTX
- Live Drifting Exhibitions & Competitions: Fun-runs!
We encourage local drift drivers to contact: [email protected]
- Stunt Syndicate Superteam (Stunt Bike/Team Demonstrations & Try-outs!!!
Bikers from around the states are invited to audition for a 2-year PAID rider contract!
- Multiple Fighting Rings with Mixed Martial Arts Black Belt Steven Seagal
- Nacho Libre Wrestling-Ring w/ Live Action
- BBQ and Beer Gardens
- Rivalry Goes Green… with their partners Mother Nature Network, Sterling Planet and Quest.
- Visit Rivalrynights.com for the most up-to-date information."