DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
my name doesn't mean coke
1,472 Posts
a friend of mine drank all my beer then filled it back up with water and put the caps back on, so for revenge i pissed in his 409, i then got some exlax and with some food brought home from the resturant i mixed the two and asked if he wanted some. he ate it all, then i went looking for some dog shit and when i found some i put it in a bag and hid it in his car. it sat for like 3 days in 90 degree weather before he even used his car:D lesson goes don't fuck with me:D :p

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
a buddy of mine purposly let the air out of one of my tires on my 89GT when i had it cuz he knew i didnt have a spare....Well i took some Cowshit and spread it all over the AC induction and boy did his truck stink for weeks

·
None
10,576 Posts
Zip Ties on the driveshaft.

twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip-twip.

Only happens while moving so it'd be a pain in the ass to figure out plus it doesn't hurt anything...just annoying.

·
Premium Member
28,020 Posts
This was back right before I graduated college.

Revenge on the ex. I had a partial SS# on her, but not all of it. I was in the Social Sciences building, and I fingered her shell account and saw that she was on in a different building. I go over there to where she was. Back then, you had to sign in to use a computer with your name/SS# (brilliant, eh?). So I look at the sign in sheet, and tell the desk support that I'm trying to see if a friend was there. I find her signin and write the SS# down.

Fast forward to class registration. It was the last few days of where you could drop a class without having to get a professor's signature to drop (otherwise, you had to get the prof's signature on any class to be dropped). I had scored one of those free phone cards from some battery package. On the way out to go skydiving on the last day to drop (oddly enough, on a Saturday), I pulled over about an hour outside of town. I go to a pay phone, call in using the phone card to the class registration line. I had it all pre-planned, and I dropped her from all of her classes, and added her into about 18 hours of new ones. Keep in mind, UH has about 4 different locations. So I signed her up for a few classes on all corners of the main campus, and signed her up for some on remote campuses. I had myself covered, even if by some remote chance they traced where the call came from, the only thing they would have found would be that it came from a pay phone, using an Energizer prepd calling card.

I never did hear from her again, but I did see her b/f at the time online. Something about a all caps message saying that they knew what I had done.

wasntme.

:D

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
I Marine Corp boot camp stuff is done all the time. Mainly at night when the Drill Instructors are sleeping. A common thing to do is if a fellow recruit causes the whole platoon to do extra work, like cleaning or physical training, it was our job to teach him a lesson. At night about 6 or 7 of us would get together with a couple of socks and bars of soap. Several guys would hold him down while he was sleeping with his bed sheets and 1 or 2 guys would beat the crap out of him with the soap stuffed in the socks. One time of this was usually enough. Ofcourse this was before me christian days, and I would never do anything like that now. ;)

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
I got the store manager where I worked fired. Guy was a real PITA, and after I had gone out of my way to reset up the store after a complete remodel and another year had come up he wouldnt give me a raise. So, I videotaped him taking the company delivery truck home and having it over Superbowl weekend. The district manager didnt care for the video too much since the manager had told him the truck was in the shop. Dickwad.

·
7,332 Posts
talisman said:
I got the store manager where I worked fired. Guy was a real PITA, and after I had gone out of my way to reset up the store after a complete remodel and another year had come up he wouldnt give me a raise. So, I videotaped him taking the company delivery truck home and having it over Superbowl weekend. The district manager didnt care for the video too much since the manager had told him the truck was in the shop. Dickwad.
Haha I remember you telling me that.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
This was against my EVIL ex-mother-in law. A little about her:

You must know that this is the woman that wanted to PAY me to have an abortion when I became pregnant with my son, laughed when I lost a baby at 7 months of pregnancy because her son beat me so badly, then when I left him, she took my son out of the state to hide him from me...she IS the big "C" word! She has it coming right???

Okay:
This psycho bitch made the mistake of telling me that she found out that her husband has had a new girlfriend in Amarillo since September and has left her for the floozy. He took most of his stuff and HIS car with him. She had lied to his travel agency to get his flight times and hotel info. Went to buick with the VIN number and ordered keys for the car...drove to Amarillo and followed him and his new woman to her house. She waited until they left to go to some C&W bar and went and took the car. She hid it in her best friends warehouse.

This is NOT what you want to tell someone that would like to see you beaten to death by a big 300 pound black bitch in jail. I called the police in Amarillo after she made it back home. I told them what she said and sent them a tape of the conversation. She's got a BIG surprised coming for her next week. I told her I'd get her back!

·
Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
poured a bottle of liquid styrene into someones oil fill cap.

that was when i was alot younger tho, and even I felt sorry for the poor bastard.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.