DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your plans for 2003?

I want to cut a sub 2 second 60 foot time and maybe do a natural bodybuilding show sometime this summer for shits and giggles. How about you, what are your New Year's resolutions??

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
My goals this year is to get a house, run 10's in the 1/4, work out and get all buff, cut my hair more then 4x's this year, and to get another mustang.

·
Premium Member
4,175 Posts
1. Study more for my classes (UT at Austin), get 3 out of 5 classes A's
2. eat healthy and work out to keep health, maybe put on 10-20 lbs. of lean mass
3. Try to always keep my temper down and not have a short fuse (18 with lots of testosterone:mad: :mad: :D )

Maybe a few other things. I think I can pull this off because I kept most of my resolutions from last year

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Normally I don't have any. But after quiting smoking last year I am more health conscious and want to incorporate it into my eating habits, and those of my family. I believe in the Atkins plan and will use it religiously over the next few months to see if I feel better and how it effects us overall. Me and Duff have the same goal, drop 20+ lbs but increase muscle. It'll be tough - but if I can kick the habit then I can do this. ;)

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
One Word...

EIGHTS

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,864 Posts
Well Al it looks like you were right.

You fuggin cocksucker I wanna get in shape for the New Year band wagon jumping on peices of shit better stay away from the 24HR. fitness in Addison......it packed enough in there without another 3000 I wanna get in shape this year New Years resolution makers.

Thanks
:D

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
GARS02GSTA said:
Well Al it looks like you were right.

You fuggin cocksucker I wanna get in shape for the New Year band wagon jumping on peices of shit better stay away from the 24HR. fitness in Addison......it packed enough in there without another 3000 I wanna get in shape this year New Years resolution makers.

Thanks
:D
LOL....better bring a beach towel to the gym with you until March to wipe all the FATTY SWEAT off of everything!!!

·
Premium Member
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GARS02GSTA said:
band wagon jumping on peices of shit better stay away from the 24HR. fitness in Addison......it packed enough in there without another 3000 I wanna get in shape this year New Years resolution makers.
I'm not looking forward to the once a year jump in seasonal members either.:( Atleast there'll be a few more ladies in there to keep motivation up.;)

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Got Boost? said:
I'm not looking forward to the once a year jump in seasonal members either.:( Atleast there'll be a few more ladies in there to keep motivation up.;)
Usually they don't inspire much motivation since they are all flabby and shit....

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Got Boost? said:
Atleast there'll be a few more ladies in there to keep motivation up.;)
LOL! I got my final piece of home equip. for my b.day and my stuff is in the computer room where I have a daily mixup of cross-training exercises on my 'puter. :cool:

My only goal for Bob is to allow other things to take precedence over him in 2003. :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.