DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Highly Compressed
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, if you've seen my other post, after I put the new lower control arms in my gee tee I decided since I have an emissions inspection in January to go ahead and take off my FlowTech off-road H-pipe and reinstall the factory catted H-Pipe. Everything went pretty smooth, however this is a 100% certified PAIN IN THE ASS.:mad: I'm just thankful I only have to do this once a year. As soon as I pass inspection I'm gonna rip that Beaatch outta there. Two things noticed right away....1) the quiet....2) no foul exhaust stench. I forgot that my car could be sooooo quiet. I don't like it at all. I had to turn my car stereo down from its preset levels.:eek: I love the sound of straight pipes and two chamber Flowmasters. You could tell the cats were doing there job not only by the aromatic floral bouquet of catalyzed gases, but also where the cat-back system bolts to the converters, one side was leaking water like a busted pipe (2C8H18 + 2O2 = 16CO2 + 18H2O)......:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,697 Posts
im doing the same soon :(

·
Registered
655 Posts
oh i love to hate you cats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.