DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
On my way to 6.XX N/A
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new personal best today!7.04 at 99 spinning.Felt hardcore.Will get a 6.99 before I die after all.Best motor today also at 7.52 92mph.Other cars out there were running nice.The green Incon TT ex DMP car ran 6.40's no problem.I was impressed for one.I saw others but can't names with faces.Had a great time can't wait for next Sunday.....

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
hollowman do you think the track will be open because of the superbowl just wondering if so i am going to try to go next sunday.
great times too.

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
congrats on your new best. You should be able get your 6. I got mine with 99mph, but I wasn't spinning like you. What kind of 60ft are you getting?

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
My incon car went 6.48 today which is a new best... but the timing is still off and the mph is still way too low. Once Job puts a tune on it I am looking for 6.20-10's on the et streets. Everyones car ran well...Hollowman, you have the 6.90's. It was good to meet more of you guys.....The 10sec.T/A was out there too hoeing some people out.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
fix that poppin pos

;)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
93 tt you should call it the popper coupe

:)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
my car is called big popper

:)

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
call me big poppa im mean popper

:p

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
my car sounds like a 100 pack of black cats on the 4th of july today

:D

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
the reason why im so fast runnin 6.48 passing everyone is because people think i have

:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Don't stay logged on to your friends computers cause you get bullshit posts that you didn't even write! My car does pop now cause it aint running right and it still went 6.40's....How bout that Audi s4 pos that has been in the shop for a month and a half with a blown ass motor. Can you say POS.. Hell it only had 1500 miles on it....Get your own damn screen name. Sorry for the hijacking it WAS NOT me. That shit is pretty funny though.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
was a good day to race..damn right lane was hooking pretty good until the took that 30 min break..then i couldn't hook as well as i did earlier in the day..

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
so what did 10secTA run???? what about GRAYHORSE did he go? and racinreid? orange s10? any other board members race??

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
10 sec. T/A

I saw 10 sec T/A run a 7.1 @ ? mph but I believe it was against Gran86's car. It was pretty even but from what I saw the T/A got him. I heard that he ran a 6.90 but I did not see it.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts