DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got home from there. took my 87 M7 LSC out there. ran a best time of
10.20 @ 70mph. i did an o/r H, flows, and a home made CAI. not bad for a car that weighs about 4,000lbs

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah thats better. the last time i was at the track, i went to denton and it ran a 10.5? @ 67mph, stock.

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
You didn't happen to see a black WS6 T/A on prostars did you?
Im afraid you found our cover story :(

BUSTED!

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
lmao i wouldn't take that out there either, there was a older model ugly ass 350 chevy pick at kenn. yesterday and it was busting off 10.0 and i am sure it weighs more than 4000lbs so a 10.2 is not really anything to brag about when a truck that looks like it came straight from a farm beats your times

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, cosidering that these M7's run about a 10.5-10.7 stock, i would say that is pretty fucking good. if i had mommy and daddies money, it would be faster.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gtownkid said:
lmao i wouldn't take that out there either, there was a older model ugly ass 350 chevy pick at kenn. yesterday and it was busting off 10.0 and i am sure it weighs more than 4000lbs so a 10.2 is not really anything to brag about when a truck that looks like it came straight from a farm beats your times
so why didn't you bring out your Jeep?

BTW: you can leave the front drive shaft off, and leave it in 4 low. i don't care, but we will run for atleast a 1/4 mile. no ricer "I am in front, so i can shut down and say i won" bullshit

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
hotrodLSC said:
so why didn't you bring out your Jeep?

BTW: you can leave the front drive shaft off, and leave it in 4 low. i don't care, but we will run for atleast a 1/4 mile. no ricer "I am in front, so i can shut down and say i won" bullshit
we are racing from stop to when my jeep tops out, and just for your info i dont have mommy and daddys money i have a loan for my car and i have worked my ass off for every piece of that motor i am building and when its done it will hand you your ass shifting at 3000. you have never had anything fast and you never will. btw because you put cai and no cat and flows and run .5 faster than stock doesn't make that good.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gtownkid said:
we are racing from stop to when my jeep tops out, and just for your info i dont have mommy and daddys money i have a loan for my car and i have worked my ass off for every piece of that motor i am building and when its done it will hand you your ass shifting at 3000. you have never had anything fast and you never will. btw because you put cai and no cat and flows and run .5 faster than stock doesn't make that good.

a modded 3,000 lbs car against a basically stock 4,000 lbs car, one hell of a match up. do the math, stock....10.5, slightly modded.....10.2
i think that is pretty good. the owner of redline told me i could put my car on his scales till i brought over there. he didn't think it would read that high :D

anyway, if i ever get out again(my baby may be born this friday), i will run ya.
but, i will be glad to beat you again :D

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
hotrodLSC said:
a modded 3,000 lbs car against a basically stock 4,000 lbs car, one hell of a match up. do the math, stock....10.5, slightly modded.....10.2
i think that is pretty good. the owner of redline told me i could put my car on his scales till i brought over there. he didn't think it would read that high :D

anyway, if i ever get out again(my baby may be born this friday), i will run ya.
but, i will be glad to beat you again :D
i dont care if you beat my jeep, i will just laugh at your dumb ass for taking pride in beating a 5000lbs 4x4 with a inline 6 cyl

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
Orange-S10 said:
What ever happened to all the fast cars in Greenville? You guys are fussing over some cars that run 10.20's :(
they are out there but most are busted

1 - 20 of 46 Posts