DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rookie
14,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know this car. Its a red four eye with big and littles. A big hood with some kind of scoop on it. I talk to guys briefly through the window on the hwy. He said he doesnt post on here.

All i got was that he had a winsor under the hood and they though i was spraying and asked what i had. I think they got upset when i said a 306 on motor. They didnt believe me thats for sure. Anybody know this car. Just wanted to see what all it had, and let him know that his car was nice.

·
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
2,792 Posts
i think everyone in Texas knows by now that what you have is 306.....:rolleyes:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
roflmao at droopy...need to buy a sticker greg that says "only a 306"....:rolleyes:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
hahahahahahahahahaha...:p

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
did you win???? with your lil' ol' 306!!! :p

·
equinsu-ocha!
442 Posts
That is ok Greg.... Mike with the white 55 "Casper" still swears that you have a "big system" on your car. Hell he even told me that he could hear your solenoids click open when you hit it....LMAO. Like he could hear anything over both of your cars side by side running wide open.

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
CamaroTypeLT said:
That is ok Greg.... Mike with the white 55 "Casper" still swears that you have a "big system" on your car. Hell he even told me that he could hear your solenoids click open when you hit it....LMAO. Like he could hear anything over both of your cars side by side running wide open.
I didn't know he had a big stereo system in his car? you mean like 15'woofers,1000watt amp,10 speakers and disco ball hanging from the ceiling???:D

·
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
2,792 Posts
Da Prez said:
you sure that is a 306...:p

nevermind i just read your license plate...;)
LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts